Duncan growth...?

jhuggins

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
http:///forum/post/2601232
Sonny likes to play on words and use high k bulbs but won't tell you that the frags are under higher 5 bulbs.
Sux for him since paypal reimbursed me my money for all the coral, not just the one that died.
He changed his story three or 4 times to paypal. Every time they sent me a question I sent back my emails that I had between the two of us with a follow up.
Sad thing is some of his acans are really nice looking. The only acan “cherry bomb” looks really hot under my lights and is growing really fast. I’m just afraid of what I might get (hitchhikers) on a nice frag.
I purchased 16 frags from him (group buy) and I have been very happy with them. The colors were off but i expected that. He has been very easy to work with. I got some amazing acans.

jhuggins

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2598837
Mine doesn't look like that
Mine actually looks like any other Duncan to be honest. That pic is clearly taken under 20k and possibly also actinics on. Mine is beautiful don't get me wrong and it has 3-4 new babies coming from the side. My best Duncan's are definitely the 3 head ORA Duncan's I got from Viper a few weeks ago. They are very deep green in color and their heads are huge.
spiderwoman I sent you a personal message. Thanks

reefkprz

well I finally found a picture of my duncan on the day I got it. that will be the first picture then I'll post a current picture second. as you can see whenb I got it it had one big head and just the hint of a baby starting to show. now it has more babies than a bunny.

digitydash

Here is when I got mine.

Today Their is alot more in the back but you can see the difference.
Sorry this camera sucks.My girlfriends got the good one.

grabbitt

That's a great little colony you've got going, diggity. What was the time difference between the first and second picture and what / how often are you feeding them?