Everyone Post Your Tank Pics Here

WOW Troy, Cool!:yes:
I bought some LR today and had the guy pull off the worm looking things, he did it and as he did it he said "there are JUST feather duster worms" Geeps..... If I had known that I would have let him keep a couple.. :thinking:
I love the way you stacked your rock, looks awesome. I love corner tanks...
KIM

bigtyguyy

Originally posted by bigtyguyy
it sounds funny but i love looking at these pictures. The more i look at the more i learn. I love the set ups i have been seeing. I have A LOT to learn before i start my tank in the spring once my koi get out of my 100G.:jumping:

Can some one please answer my question please

Thanks Greg,
I'm in the process of doing an overhaul, it's been about 2 years since I've touched it. :joy: :joy:
I'm having fun..... It's like having a new tank.. But spending a PRETTY PENNY!! LOL
I also got these green striped mushrooms today, there is about 45 rooms on this piece of rock... they are gonna be beautiful once they settle in... in the store they were awesome! (just acclimated them)
Kim

troyrb

troyrb that looks like an awesome tank!!!!!!! what kinds of lights do you have?

Thank you. I just have one 250w 10k corallife MH because of the limited space in a corner tank. It gives me enough light to keep pretty much any coral but I'm thinking of adding a couple 24" VHO to add some blue light.

troyrb

TroyRb my tank is 24 inches deep so do you think that i need 175MH or a 250MH for that depth?

My corner tank is only 20" deep. With a tank as deep as yours I would defiantly go with the 250MH maybe even throw in some PC or VHO to help out.

bigtyguyy

Originally posted by smickied

SMICKIED can you take a closer shot of your sump. I have to make one and it's gonna be about that size!

obarrera

Originally posted by ccamaleon
:eek: u tanks are nice here is my butsy 75 gal. after 500 bucks

I love the aquacape!

sweetreef

Kim very nice looking very good alot better i must say yeah your flowey thing is a torch here is a shot of mine

sweetreef

Kim make sure you keep that torch away from others they do pack a nice sting my torch kick my kenya trees butt and had to move it...lol

scott9311

Originally posted by sweetreef
Kim make sure you keep that torch away from others they do pack a nice sting my torch kick my kenya trees butt and had to move it...lol

...and they won't sting JUST your corals! My torch stung ME