Everyone Post Your Tank Pics Here

ouch..
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!
I had to rearrange YET again because of a mantis I think I have.. set traps tonight..
I think I was stung already.. My right hand hurts.. HAHA
I thought I felt something get me.... Am I gonna be alright? LOLOL :help: :help: :help:
Now Im nervous.. LOL, But YOUR still here to post.. HAHA
Im cracking up here.. lol
Kim :notsure:

My tomato is NOT happy, due to the rehab, notice his sad face..
He is now hosting in the torch...AND in between the torch and bubble... but as you can see I put the pearl a bit close, will have to move tomorrow..
Thanking you Kindly, Kim

I came on to check this am and I am laughing here all by myself...
What a pathetic post..."AM I GONNA BE ALRIGHT"?? LOLOL
I was really freaking out when I typed that.. lOL
I guess so, answer to my own question..

Kim

bigtyguyy

Hey does anyone here pictures of their Sumps, i am planning of making one real soon and just wanted to see what works best for them!:confused:

scott9311

Originally posted by KimKissyFish
ouch..
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!
I had to rearrange YET again because of a mantis I think I have.. set traps tonight..
I think I was stung already.. My right hand hurts.. HAHA
I thought I felt something get me.... Am I gonna be alright? LOLOL :help: :help: :help:
Now Im nervous.. LOL, But YOUR still here to post.. HAHA
Im cracking up here.. lol
Kim :notsure:

You will be fine:nervous: It only hurts for a few days!

bigtyguyy

does anyone know why when i started my protien skimmer it continued to overflow into the waste cup????:notsure: :confused:
:help:

Smooth and Melissa,
Great looking tanks..... I love to see everyones PICS.... All your rockwork looks awesome!
Of course Everyone elses look great too, but these were the last two just posted, So I am comenting on them now....
Smooth, those are different tanks, right? Or an updated PIC??
I am having a HECK of a time rearranging my rock, becuase some of the corals are STUCK on them now... I DID find that some of my corals have propogated and popped up on some other rocks, how cooool!! Heres the tank now.. untill I get to it today! URGH

Thanks guys, I just DIDNT like it.. UGH
I had to move alot around to try and FIND my MANTIS too.. So After I worked on my tank this am for about 2 hours, I just stacked all the rock up and ended up with this... I need ot keep my hand out for a while, I dont wanna stress the tank out anymore (OR MYSLEF) LOL
First pic is tank.. second is a question... My Scolym (brain)?? Is dying.. Maybe I stressed it out??
Tell me if you think its a gonner..
Also, my torch is REACHING with LONG tenticles.. tell me if you think he
s reaching to get the pearl up there... I think it is far enough way from it NOT to "get him"
Thanks again, Kim