Explain where your user name originated

todd03blown

I am a big car guy and since I owned a 2003 10th Anniversary SVT Cobra that is factory supercharged that is how I got my username. Todd (first name) 03 (model year) blown (supercharged). Below is the ride.

purpletang1

My very first expensive fish was a Purple Tang, which I still have now. So I figured my first high priced fish/my favorite fish would be my name. :)

hammerhed7

Around here m name refers more to the density of my skull rather than my knowledge of sharks, picked this name up years ago for my willingness to use my overly thick cranium as an impact weapon when I was a competitive fighter.

mele0024

my user... When i was in 5th grade, a wrote my own chapter book. one day i came up with the name Mele and i stuck with it. as for 0024... just my favorite #s

doodle1800

I am alive!!!! - older too.... go figure... I converted to freshwater live plant with CO2 (don't tell anyone)..... like it for now... plan of setting up a mini salt maybe later this year.. How is everyone??

fst4wrd

My first car was a 66' Dodge Charger, I bought it when I was 14 and spent 2 years building the motor (father son bonding). Got my license and 2 weeks later got my first ticket which the ticket charges were: 105 over max speed limit, instigating a drag race, wreckless driving, careless driving, and excessive speed in construction zone.
Short story is, it was night time, seen a mustang in my driver side mirror, rev'ed it and the mustang did the same so I punched it. I hit 140 mph with the mustang about 2 car links back decided to get behind me and hit the lights.
Was the first year for the MI state troopers to have Mustang LX 5.0's. He wrote me up for everything and waited until I hit the 35 mph construction zone to hit the lights. Wreckless and careless are automatic charges if speeds exceed 20 over max. The instigating drag race charge, we lost that case.
So thousands of dollars later and multiple restrictions on my license for 2 years gave me the nick name of Fast Forward AKA FsT4WrD because I fast forwarded through all the traffic points system and maxed my points on my record with one ticket.

foodshape

Wow, I think that's a memory I'd want to bury, lol! I guess wearing it as a handle is another way to go though.
For mine, just thought I'd go by what my fish seem to know me as.