Explain where your user name originated

blackomne

Stole mine from a star trek book called price of the phoenix. The main bad guy is called black omne. In the second book, fate of the phoenix, black omne turns out to be a good guy per say. Really good read but it hard to find. I just really liked the name.

T

tizzo

First name- Tara, Last- Izzo... Tizzo!!! And I thought I was the only one.
Originally posted by stuckinfla
yeah..yeah..yeah...got the boat, live 5min from the launch, go fishin and snorkling any time we want......that I love. Crime is high, schools s*ck, and there are no mountains. Looking for a x-mas tree in shorts in 80 degrees really brings you down.

I miss the snow.....been here for 14yrs from NY

I will send you snow if you let me use your boat!!

S

shouse

Born and raised in Cincinnati Ohio.
I forget the details of it currently but in the late 1700's when the first fort was built in the Miami valley there was a lot of bloodshead from Indian tribes fighting and clashing with the fort. So much blood that it became known as The Slaughterhouse (even before Cincinnati was famous for Pork and it's slaughterhouses,..ironic). So i took up the name Slaughterhouse from my home town and had to shorten it to Shouse for the forums.

saltytom2

mine is spelled out plain as day. i tried to use my real nickname, but swf.com didn't approve. here goes. i play bass guitar, my name is tom. i use my thumb to hit the cool rifts....
thum...bass
get rid of the ... do the math. i tried to create a user name under that, but it got kicked back. oh well saltytom1&2 it is.
:happy:

dburr

D(Dan) Burr
It stuck where I work at a machine shop. I was in the deburring room.
I used to deburr parts. Some people still call me that 17 years later.:rolleyes:

O

ogdog30

My name is Jeff. My sister(when she was about 3) came up w/ ogie.
My dad cald me Ogdog. Go figure.:thinking:

ratpack

i a huge fan of Sick of It All ( a

[hr]
band if you dont knwo who they are) and they have this song call ratpack and one day i was looking for a email name but i didnt have an idea what to put.:notsure: :confused: so i took all my cds and start looking for they songs name i imideatly look this title Ratpack and i was like wao that the perfect. and in every forum, chat, aim, msn i have that nick. i just love it
:happyfish

belothsurf

I'm a psych RN, so I've learned to see "below the surface"......and it also works well with reefkeeping...."below the surf",:jumping:

magooo2

:yes: This name started 22 years ago when I first started driving a semi for a living. I was always lost. My dispatcher kind of hung me with the moniker of Mr. Magoo. I just changed it a tad to get it to accept a screen name. Hard to believe I didn't keep that job very long.:D

neah84

senior year in highschool playing basketball everytime we were subbing in, they asked me if i wanted to come out and i always said neah so they called me that from then on, and 84 was my football number.

doodle1800

Originally posted by belothsurf
I'm a psych RN, so I've learned to see "below the surface"......and it also works well with reefkeeping...."below the surf",:jumping:

thats deep... :yes:

E

essop3

Essop is posse spelled backwards... We used to joke that we were going to round up the posse before we went out.