Explain where your user name originated

As if everyone couldn't already tell.
My user name is from the Stephen King, Dark Tower series of novels. I am a huge Stephen King fan and I find that the DT series is the best of his writings.
:)

bang guy

Originally posted by doodle1800
elaborate Bang...

I breed Banggai Cardinalfish. Lot & lots of Cardinalfish.

S

slofish

Wasnt feeling creative and this was the first thing that popped in my head. Cal Poly SLO - San Luis Obispo, CA. Fish - just cause:notsure:

niger12

Years ago when I first got into the hobby, I kept looking at this Niger Trigger everytime I went into the pet store. After a month I tore down my FW tank and went salt. He was my first fish and is still my favorite type. The 12 is how big he got after 3 years in a 150g.

ozadars

Originally posted by cnlight
Ozadars, I just wanted to say that I have always loved your avitar. I have a cockatiel also that looks very similar to yours. Yours looks very sweet, except mine always has a stuck up look to her, kind of a brat. :D

thanx cnlight,
he is a bit aggressive but i m tring to train him. I am sure yours is as good as mine :yes:

beachbumtx

I moved away fom the coast to finish up high school in Colorado and help out my grandparent with their new home. I decided to go to college in New Mexico. While attending college, I would talk about the beach and where I was from. Thus I was called BeachBum since then. That was '95/'96. I have since mived back to the coast and into the proper field of study that I belong to.

shrimp134

Mine is obvious...I am short...lol I am 15 and I am only 5'3...lol I was way shorter when I first got my user name 5 years ago!~

dicemanj

I am an addicted gambler, I play craps, poker and sports betting. All my log ons for internet sites are dicemanj. diceman is from playing craps, my name is Jay.

moto757

motocross my one big love besides my fish of course matter of fact going riding in 2hrs the weather is killer here in md right now

beachbumtx

Originally posted by shrimp134
Mine is obvious...I am short...lol I am 15 and I am only 5'3...lol I was way shorter when I first got my user name 5 years ago!~

I was 5'6" when I was 14. When I was 15, I was 6'4".

ronipa

I am usually very creative at these things as I like the screen name to reflect "me" but.....
I have gotten to the point where I am forgetting which person I am on which board so...
I am a Physician Assistant (PA) and my name is Roni so.... ronipa
I have used mysticeyesinga for years but recently quit when I had to keep explaining the meaning....
Roni

tinydove

I got my name from my husband, I am very tiny only 4'10 and he always calls me his lil' dove...hence: tinydove:)

cat325l

Hi I am a Heavy Equipment Operator and the machine I run is a Caterpillar Model 325L Excavator so Cat325L.