Explain where your user name originated

nicky1.8t

my name is nick and i drive a vw gti 1.8t
so hence nicky1.8t was born, and on all my other site i use the same name

mina_40

Wellllllll...it's not an exciting explanation at all, but Mina is a nic my hubby has called me for years...and...even though you're not supposed to tell your age, I am not ashamed to be 40!!!!!!!
Pretty exciting, eh??????

russianspy

Mines simple
I'm Russian, and everyone i know thinks i'm a Soviet spy to rebuild the country, back to a superpower, but RussianSpy was better then RussianAmerican
-Russia

jo moorish

My first name is Joe and my last name is Moore so due to how cool the Moorish Idol looks mine became Jo Moorish

nafracsana

201 A Space Odessy. Any ways I am a huge NASCAR FAN, so if you read my name backwards it spells out A NASCAR FAN-NAF RACSAN A. Nuff said.

tervman

I show dogs. My first show dog was a Belgian Tervuren (aka a Terv). He retired, several years ago, as the #3 Belgian Tervuren in the country.

Hence....Tervman!

B

bildotang

Mine's simple....... But sorta hard to follow. During highschool, our english class was reading the HOBBIT and the main characters name is Bilbo... right. Well, my buddies (gotta love them) started calling me Bildo (Bilbo plus Billy = Bildo). So that nickname stuck with me for several years. The second half of my name is actually quite simple........ I like Tang(s).
So there you have it.......... bildotang:happyfish

saltymist

Had to find a name that seemed to go with saltwater tanks and oceans and what not.
So, SaltyMist, like going to the beach and getting hit in the face with some saltymist from the ocean spray.