Explain where your user name originated

joerdie

im a huge star trek nerd and my name is joe. star trek the next generation had a charictor named geordi la'forge. geordi........... joerdie...... get it?
yea..... im cool.

zap800

ok i have heard all these combo names and what people do for a living. i think i have to rate somewhere near the top of orig. names. lol imo. mine is zap800 because it was the licence plate to my very first car i owned. A 1972 nova i bought it when i was 15 in hopes to have it ready for when i was 16. now im 28 and guess what i still have that darn nova. lol i use it because everyone only ever saw the back end when the tried to race me at the local drag strip. and going down the strret people used to hear a very loud car and say its that darn zap800 again. so i have used it ever since. my real nick name is wang. from the movie "big trouble in little china" im half japanese and i used to get everyone exept me in trouble. my friends never realized the carecter was chinese so i just let them call me it.

sly

Back in 1999 when Unreal Tournament came out I started playing immediately along with a friend of mine. When I beat the game we played one on one through his LAN. I was pretty sneaky in Capture The Flag in that I would get his flag and run all over with it and not let him score. I made him so mad when I drug the game out that long. Eventually I would kill his character just before time ran out then I'd run back to my base and score.
I called my character Sly back then just to rub it in. :D
He's now gotten pretty good and is now usually better than me online. :nope:

goblue

I went to the University of Michigan (GO BLUE!!). Anyone who follows college sports at all should understand. Oh yeah, one more thing -- OSU sucks!

whiner2

well....my first job ever was at none other than mickey d's (surprise surprise). i hated that job so much - no need to go into detail do i? - that i used to whine about every thing that i had to do there. not that i was lazy, just because it cruddy work. my boss used to call me such a whiner that it stuck. i even had a special name tag that had "WHINER" on there. well i ended up being there for four years and becomming manager but the name still stuck. the 2 is just my fav number...

alison

:happyfish mines just my name, amazingly it was the only name or funny name I could put in that wasn't already used! Works for me.

daredevil

I have always used daredevil(everything else was taken) for chat rooms, games, etc. I also thought it was cool that daredevil was blind and could still kik butt. I would have gotten confused to have 2many names so I just stook with daredevil. Also something else, I like doing dares sometimes so I just got daredevil.

belothsurf

Originally posted by bildotang
Mine's simple....... But sorta hard to follow. During highschool, our english class was reading the HOBBIT and the main characters name is Bilbo... right. Well, my buddies (gotta love them) started calling me Bildo (Bilbo plus Billy = Bildo). So that nickname stuck with me for several years. The second half of my name is actually quite simple........ I like Tang(s).
So there you have it.......... bildotang:happyfish

I'm confused.......:help: ....How do you get "Bildo" out of Bilbo and Billy? Wouldn't that still be "Bilbo"? Or "Billbo"?

sweetdawn

I use sweetdawntodusk on everything because my middle name is dawn which i go by. i have to be nice to customers all day so at night i get a little witchy (cleaned that up) but the thing said that name used to many characters so i had to shorten it.

B

bildotang

Originally posted by belothsurf
I'm confused.......:help: ....How do you get "Bildo" out of Bilbo and Billy? Wouldn't that still be "Bilbo"? Or "Billbo"?

I'm not really sure, it's just one of those stupid high school things. I didn't help them make it up. I only got to hear about it for the next 10 years.