Explain where your user name originated

meadbhb

Hiya,
My screen name is my first name in the SCA Meadbhb, (Full name is L. Meadbhb ban-Sealgair) pronounced Meave. However, in gailic "V" is written as BHB. It's also the name of a Gailic queen that was an exceptional archer. ban-Sealgair is the female version of hunter (huntress). I took up target archery in the SCA.
Now...if I could just get around to authorizing it ::Grin::
Kim (My mundane name)/Meadbhb

larrynews

i worked in tv as a news videographer for 20 years...before i became a stay home dad 2 years ago...so that is where larrynews came from

denny80688

back in 1996 I was at a friends house and wanted to go on my familys AOL account.. unfortunatly my step-dad was already on so I couldnt sign on.. So I just added a username to my friends account for me to use temporarily.. well here it is 2004 and I still use it :) anyway my name is Dennis and people used to call me Denny in a mocking way and I hated it.. well I tried to get Denny on aol as a joke name cause it was temporary anyway... Since denny was tanken, aol recommended adding 80688 to the end for some stupid reason. since I didnt care that much about the name I went with it.. well I have been Denny80688 ever since

wocka

wocka- hmm had this name for a while. it started when i was thinking of a name for this website to sign up.. really dont know where it came from, just my imagination :p

coastie55g

well mine is cause i am in the coast guard = coastie and then i have a 55 gallon fish tank.. 55 g kinda dumb but couldnt use my normal screen name of binks or the_dubster98.. :jumping:

poolguy

poolguy,, lmao, no i don't clean pools, never have, never will, well, well i used to play allot of pool both at bars, and online, so when i divorced, and needed a new id on yahoo! i thought, hey, poolguy,,, and here it is.... thats what i am.. the pool cleane, NOT!

sergeant

hey!! 2/321 FA 1975-1978... (no longer exists)... hay street still there?
Yeap, the streets are still there. Some units are no longer.
One of the most populars is ardenes st from 6:00 am till 7:30 am.
PT time baby...

poolguy

lol, not to be mean, but coastie55g is it true what all the people in the navy say, that you guys are arfaid to leave the shallow end, or something like that, lol

B

big911dog

My first specialty was as a K9 officer.....and i aint dainty.....

sw65galma

Mines easy..
SW= Saltwater (duh)
65gal (my first sw tank)
Ma = Mass.
although now my name should be
2manyswtanks!
or
sw15_46_65_180_300galma
LOL

iyaoyas

IYAOYAS
I'm an Aviation Ordnanceman in the Navy.
I = If
Y = You
A = Ain't
O = Ordnance
Y = You
A = Ain't
S = (I'll leave you guessing on that one, lol).

evilss

well mine is what my car tag says. i drive a camaro ss. the evil part is cause im a huge heavy metal fan. i also enjoy alot of morbid art. so hence evilss.

poolguy

Originally posted by iyaoyas
IYAOYAS
I'm an Aviation Ordnanceman in the Navy.
I = If
Y = You
A = Ain't
O = Ordnance
Y = You
A = Ain't
S = (I'll leave you guessing on that one, lol).

SQUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J/K MUCH LOVE ever been on any lhs's or lhd's?

mukiwa

Mukiwa....from the book Mukiwa
Mukiwa is acually a white boy from South Africa...and that is what I am so I just used Mukiwa....
:sleepy: