....I dont get it....
LOL
mines lil roja the maroon clown

mr.bled

Originally Posted by skipperdz
....I dont get it....
LOL
mines lil roja the maroon clown

that is a nice maroon!! kind of reminds me of mine, but I like how yours is darker and the orange outline on the fins just stand out....bravo

howardj

Originally Posted by rbaldino
Yeah, I watched that show. The Charger was my favorite. At least the guys in the truck didn't win.
I met team Charger, Mustand, BMW, Trans Am, and Mustang
Took pictures of them all, except the 'Stang because it wasn't there
I got a shirt autographed by them all too

stdreb27

Mine is a picture of me on the simpsons couch, I'm the one with the big gut and the yellow head, there is this other guy who is sitting on my couch with a white shirt I don't know who that is.

pontius

I went to the restroom at McDonald's and found a stormtrooper, um, holding court on his throne. I immediately thought to myself...."I MUST get a picture of this".

skipperdz

Originally Posted by mr.bled
that is a nice maroon!! kind of reminds me of mine, but I like how yours is darker and the orange outline on the fins just stand out....bravo

thanks...he was just dark orange for the longest time..thought i got jipped then he matured into a she and well there u have it

azreefgirl

I took this picture at Sea World San Diego last year. It looks like Shamu is saying "hi", so I thought it'd be a friendly little avatar (unlike maxalmon's nasty little beast!
)

groupergenius

Well, I changed mine back. I was getting the impression everyone was thinking I was 14 or something. Not that theres anything wrong with 14. Sometimes wish I was back there.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Kevin34
Mine is kinda obvious. Its in honor of the greatest band EVER!!!

Highly Questionable

S

smartorl

Mine is all about "beating a dead horse"..............., exactly how many times can you repeat something without going postal.