Eyebedams 24 gallon Nanocube pics

monalisa

Originally Posted by Seattle
Beautiful Tank but not so much of a beautiful avatar...Is that actually you? cause that is not the perfect type of hair you got there *not trying to be rude*

What exactly would you call "rude"??
Eyebedam,
Really awesome pics!! Very healthy looking system you have there, and great picture taking!! Can't wait to see what your 180 looks like!!
Way to go!!
Lisa :happyfish

eyebedam

Heres a few more pics & 1 pic of my new 180 I got thats underconstruction. I stained the canopy & stand myself & if ur wondering whats sitting inside of it it is a light that I had in there while I was putting the vinyl background on. I built a 14x14 room in my basement directly under the tank to house the sump & all my pumps & other equipment.

otter

Fantastic Pics! What were the discs your little ones are sitting on? I am so new to this I have no idea what their called :) :happyfish

eyebedam

There frag discs. There just the right size to mount a small frag to so it can grow & spread out. I will post some better pics of the 180 later in the week & may post some pics of my fishrom.

L

lbaskball

Hey where did you get that pink brain coral? I want one. Very nice tank.

L

lbaskball

Oh you gotta tell me where you bought that pink brain from? I would really like one or even a frag!!!!! I coudlnt find it anywher eonline.

eyebedam

I got it from someone local that was breaking down her tank. Its a xmas favia. Ive seen them before on atlantis website.

eyebedam

What kind of tips are you wanting ill be glad to help out anyway i can. Tips on the camera or tips pn the nano.

larryndana

beautiful zoo pics, great looking tank. clowns look awesome with the black sand,
Your fish room is terrible, no just kidding....i'm just mad cause i don't have one
. What part of tennessee? I was up in Olive branch, ms and was thinking of going into memphis to look at lfs but didn't.

demartini

How do you like your black sand? any down sides? I'm thinking about using the black sand for my 9 gallon.

eyebedam

I really like my balck sand but it does not buffer tha water at all but I add calcium & other chemicals anyway. I do wish it was a little larger though its like sugar granules.

eyebedam

Heres some new pics. The goby pictured is no longer with me. We had placed a group order of over 500.00 & everything order with the exception of 1 of the goby pistol shrimp combos died with in a couple of days. This is inbetween over 10 peoples tanks so the blame cannnot be placed on 1 individual. I just look ay it as lesson learned.