Favorite fish...to eat

fishycpa

What is your favorite fish to eat? I guess it could be a crustacean too.
Mine is Mahi Mahi. Very light flavor and very tasty. The best I ever had was fresh Mahi Mahi for dinner in Maui.

reefkprz

well being from maine I would have to say
Maine Lobster and clams.

I also like sword fish, and eel on sushi

aquaknight

The best lunch I ever had was a mahi mahi sandwich, I can still taste it 4 years later, awesome. Big snapper fan myself too, esp. fresh ones we catch. Not a crusto guy though, but I'll do lobster....

T

tizzo

Cod, by far.
crustaceans... broiled scallops. sea scallops, not them nasty bay scallops

earlybird

I had a slipper lobster before and thought it was the best tasting lobster (out of florida spiny or maine) very good on the grill.

groupergenius

It's all good. Depends on prep and cooking. If I'm cooking it, I would have to say Mahi and Grouper on the fishes. Slippers and bay scallops on the invert side. If I go out to eat, it's Pistachio Parmesgan Encusted Rainbow Trout at Bonefish Grill. MMMmmmmm Or the Tilefish. Or calamari. Oh no wait, live bait shrimp boiled in Budweiser.

I'll be back in a few, I gotta go eat lunch.

demartini

fish and chips! I don't know what they use... I think cod. I hate fishy tasting fish like salmon.
my other favorite sea food is...
calamari
shrimp
lobster
Oyster Rockefeller
mmmm time to go to the fish market!

earlybird

here's a recipe that all my guests love
Ingredients
1 dozen or more large shrimp
Bacon
Honey
Crackermeal
Cajun fish fry
Butter
Vegetable oil
Toothpicks
Eggs
Seasoning of your choice
Peel and clean the shrimp but leave the tail on (optional). Make some eggwash in a separate bowl and season it if you like. Combine cracker meal and cajun fish fry in equal parts. Cut fat off of the bacon and discard and wrap remaining bacon the around the shrimp securing it with a toothpick. Fry the shrimp in the oil. Melt one or more sticks of butter in a bowl in the microwave. Remove the shrimp and pour melted butter over the shrimp. Drizzle a lot of honey on top of the buttered shrimp and enjoy.
It's soooooo good.

darknes

I don't live on the coast, so I don't get to enjoy eating all the saltwater fish (other than tuna and shrimp
).
My favorite fish to eat is trout, cooked in butter and lemon.

meleerock

Any seefood is great.
I live in MI so with all the lakes around we eat a lot of fresh water fish. It doesnt even compare to ahi tuna or mahi mahi. MMMmmmm.

mimzy

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
fish are friends-not food

I happen to LOVE hallibut and bass. Oh, and my dreams are made of big, fat, peppercorn-crusted Tuna steak. mmmmmm!!!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
fish are friends-not food

C'mon Jenny. It's not like we are eating Perculas here.

Tell Tobin Grouper says Hi and I'm prayin' for ya'll.