Feel like posting - Put a Tank to the Name!

clown boy

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Nice Tank , I see that Sea Horse, do you have any problems with the sea horse , Im thinking about adding one to my tank
So am I. I keep hearing that you can't keep them with fish. Is that true?

teviesfish

We are new to this whole thing. But amazed everyday that we look at our tank. I find it soothing relaxing and when we sit and become mesmerized by it literally takes us to another place... no phones.. no faxes... no traffic... nothing but tranquility and peace. i think our tank is going to get better and better....... getting 50 pounds more rock... and cleaner crew...coming and making a list of fish we would like

cjml

Wow!!! Beautiful tanks! Happy holiday weekend to all! Stay safe! A few shots of our tank.....

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Nice Tank , I see that Sea Horse, do you have any problems with the sea horse , Im thinking about adding one to my tank
If you have a knitting needle, then stand that on the table, put a plate on it, spin gently, add mysis.
I'll post a thread (?) in fish discussion.
Dogstar,
I so respect that.
Thanks to all for posting (and in advance). This is nice to see!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
Okay, how about your one favorite photo of your system, or the one that shows best what it's about for you.
I'll go first. It's about places to hide..though they never do!
I am always game to send a PIC or two
Grumpygils

hot883

Originally Posted by JOE123
what kind of angel do you have hot?
I have a queen juvi and a pygmy that is about 1 1/4".

hot883

Originally Posted by sleasia
hot883 is that a hang on refugium??? does that work?

No that is my overflow box for my sump/refugium rated at 150 gallons.

cjml

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I am always game to send a PIC or two
Grumpygils
Another beauty!! :happyfish :happyfish

poniegirl

jpa, that mandarin!! He is the healthiest looking, bright eyed! Bravo!
Teviesfish, I'm trying to gain the status to have the first reef only tank at my office. It is another peaceful world. I love your nano system. Children should be so lucky.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And what it's about....A little piece of God.....

Is that a Dioses Fish?

madi-poo

jpa0741, you have a beautiful tank! (You all do by the way!) but I'm wondering about your gorgeous mandarin...is he eating ok and if yes, what do you feed him? He looks so healthy. How long have you had him? I'm thinking of getting one eventually but I hear they are difficult eaters. I wouldn't want him to die on me because of something I did wrong!

alyssia

Originally Posted by rebeccabut
Cycling is what my tank is all about right now. (exciting, huh)

I love your rockwork!