Feel like posting - Put a Tank to the Name!

dmjordan

Originally Posted by sea worthy
Hows this for ya?
thats awesome. my lfs has 2 pinnatis (sp?) batfish which are very cool but are not eating. seems like they get a lot of fish that don't do well in home aquariums. they had a morish idol that died a few days ago that also wouldn't eat.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by sea worthy
Hows this for ya?
That fish is amazing, and you know they say we start to look like our pets...

whackamole

Originally Posted by rebeccabut
Cycling is what my tank is all about right now. (exciting, huh)

hey rebbeca what light do u have on ur hex

whackamole

Originally Posted by coralman

coralman- what is the third pic of i love the blue it would bring alot of color to my tank

aveda6

Okay, here's a quick pic of mine, taken tonight. It looks nothing like it did only 9 months ago when I started but it's coming along. Not as nice as some of the ones pictured here, but it's a lot of fun to watch.

devaji108

Originally Posted by Devaji108
here you go:
it's all about restocking after the move! it's been up and running one month since the move.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish
ok so that is not the best pic of my tank,so hard to get nice shoots of big tanks (it's 8 feet long.) so her are some more.
lots of room to play with. if any body has anything over growing there tank let me know I have lotz of room...LOL
going from right to left enjoy:

cyberbug

Here's are 210 so far everyone looks happy from the change over.... My husband is wonderful he DYI the stand,canopy,sump. And bought the other toy's :) I want the awesome colors I've seen in everyone pic's...Tomorrows a new day ...Awesome everyone
When looking at pic's rem. carpet is as big as a large dinner plate.............
We are Angie & Bobby Cyberbug...Husband smitty 63 or 69? From Ohio....Go Bucks :cheer:

poniegirl

I just appreciate these posts! On a Monday after work..just page through them and unwind!
It's why I have mine, too!

aveda6

My tank is 45 gallons (or so). It's a really old tank that we picked up off the curb many years ago. This is it's latest life. It served as a freshwater tank for a few years before i made the switch over to salt. Although much more expensive, it is much more enjoyable and more interactive (IMO).

rcbruce

I love threads like this. You get to see so much in one place. Great way of getting new ideas! You can tell this hobby is a labor of love!