Feel like posting - Put a Tank to the Name!

alyssia

Originally Posted by teviesfish
We are new to this whole thing. But amazed everyday that we look at our tank. I find it soothing relaxing and when we sit and become mesmerized by it literally takes us to another place... no phones.. no faxes... no traffic... nothing but tranquility and peace. i think our tank is going to get better and better....... getting 50 pounds more rock... and cleaner crew...coming and making a list of fish we would like

Is the green thing your new frogspawn? That looks beautiful!

monalisa

I found a pic that I would like to post. This is my 37gal. My daughter says that it's looking very "reefy". I'm contemplating getting some SPS corals in there as well...if I can find them.
Lisa :happyfish

poniegirl

OREO, do you keep your water change cycle the same for all tanks, or do you rotate? What a beautiful handful!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by steve24
ok, i finaly got a full tank shot worth showing ...
heres my 55
steve

Nice Tanks! What is the substrate on the 55? Looks bluish? Just the PIC?

clown boy

I guess that that my last picture didn't do my tank justice. Here is a panorama that I made. There is a pair of maroons, a Blue Hippo Tang, a Purple Tang, a Rabbitfish, an Orange Hogfish, a Possum Wrasse, and a Tiger Pistol Shrimp. You don't see all of them in the picture.
:happyfish

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
OREO, do you keep your water change cycle the same for all tanks, or do you rotate? What a beautiful handful!
I change all 3 tanks one thursday nite each week. I mix the water on tusday nite each week.

poniegirl

Thanks for posting! Just WOW. What strikes me (aside from all of our different tastes) is the healthy look of these tanks.

doglvr

For me it's peace and tranquility! This is my new 30 gc setup. Getting new lighting on Wednesday. After the tank cycles it will be moving day for the creatures currently in a 10gc.

jpa0741

Originally Posted by madi-poo
jpa0741, you have a beautiful tank! (You all do by the way!) but I'm wondering about your gorgeous mandarin...is he eating ok and if yes, what do you feed him? He looks so healthy. How long have you had him? I'm thinking of getting one eventually but I hear they are difficult eaters. I wouldn't want him to die on me because of something I did wrong!
He only eats pods. I have a fuge with lots of rock rubble and chaeto. I also feed photoplankton and add pods every couple months.