Finish my sentence

rberhow

Ok, so finish my sentence and start a new one..............
On my way to work, I saw a...............

molamola

Originally Posted by rberhow
On my way to work, I saw a...............
large wombatt talking on a cell phone, putting on makeup, and driving a pink mercedes benz. I tried to pass it but...
***)

darth tang

Originally Posted by MolaMola
large wombatt talking on a cell phone, putting on makeup, and driving a pink mercedes benz. I tried to pass it but...
***)
since I was to busy slapping down the kids in the backseat I side swiped it. Unfortunantely it caused............

molamola

a schoolbus full of ravenous kindergardeners. The sixth car in the pileup contained a politician by the name of...

darth tang

Originally Posted by MolaMola
a schoolbus full of ravenous kindergardeners. The sixth car in the pileup contained a politician by the name of...

Ted Kennedy. He had been drinking with George Bush and they.............

N

n_sarno

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Ted Kennedy. He had been drinking with George Bush and they.............
were on the way to the white house to make some important decisions while under the influence and they...

molamola

decided that given their current situation, they should push their car over the bridge. Their attempts were unsuccessful though because...

ruaround

to the waffle house for breakfast and then to a costume shop for some disguises. Meanwhile, I dialed 411 to get the number for 911...

oceanists

to see if Ruaround still wanted to get into the fantasy league and to inform him i needed a email address so i could invite him and he replied with

eaglephot

"No I will not join fantasy league this year. I am at my LFS now buying a dead queen angel to add to my collection of dead fish. Will you come over tonight to..."

J

jdragunas

while eating a bucket of fried boogers, and drinking glasses of...