FIRE WORM!!!!

A

abeandlulu

I have seen this guy before, but it seems he has tripled in size since I last saw him. I had him with a pair of tweezers but e ripped himself in half. Will the rest of him die or will ha continue to grow.

meowzer

I was under the impression that they will grow....BUT look at it on the bright side
he is now half as small as before LOL

A

abeandlulu

Yes. I did throw the head away. I thought they were bad?

A

abeandlulu

So there are 2 types? I have never seen one so big. He still had a good part of his body in the rock. When I grabbed him with the tweezers it jerked to hard it almost pulled the tweezers out of my hand.

bang guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeandlulu http:///forum/thread/382542/fire-worm#post_3339317
So there are 2 types? I have never seen one so big. He still had a good part of his body in the rock. When I grabbed him with the tweezers it jerked to hard it almost pulled the tweezers out of my hand.
There are hundreds of different types of Fireworms. It's not the size of the worm that makes it damaging, it's what's on the menu.

fishhunter

Ya I herd that the green ones are bad. The red two tone ones on the other hand are good. But yes there are hundreds of fire worms.