Fnaaly Dean's tank diary

dse

ok last night and today i have new fish and my first coral into the tank!!!!!!
it's nothing too special but i have a T-hammer coral and 3 frags of some i have no idea as the saltwater assistant was on a day off so i'll ask tomorro if i can.
but have a yellow tail midas blenny who has settled in very well. kind of wierd as i type i'm watching and the angel seems to be playing and swimming with it.. the angel likes nobody so this is a nice insight and fun.
also just an info bit before i take pics the Hammer coral was damaged and was looking very very ill/under the weather so i was given half price also it has a quater missing from a few months ago when it was torn apart as the lfs put it in with a trigger....... yup some people have no clue but this mornin it has colour and looking very alive next week i'll be buying a pulsating xenia hopefully the blue pom pom...
well pics will be up today not sure when as i'm busy setting up wifes suprise birthday party for monday

dse

well today i have coverd the tank with egg crate and have a spare 600x 600 to make as a frag shelf.
and about 4 hours ago i baught these beauties! 1 yellow tang 1 alge/lawnmower blenny 1x scooter 1x frag 4 x snailsalso i'm including in the pics the fish i have not yet shown you.
also getting a pic with the gold tail midas is very hard he bolts to his hole every time i try sorry bt i will get him some day..
and on the last pic i thought i would show you my star fish chilling out on the rock work.. bless it's little heart.

dse

als this was the so called no chance to keep alive over 1 day coral i took from the lfs. (a good bit of tlc and plenty of the right lighting and waiting it looks 10X better then i did when i baught it a least now the tenticals of the T-Hammer have started to reech out btw the part missing on the right they put a trigger with the invert tank this was the last servivor so to me it was destined for me lets hope 1 day it will grow back there or spread there again....

dse

ok i got a new cam and have put on photo bucket so i'm going to try and see if i can paste them remember i'm no top photographer man lol.

this one makes me laugh try to spot what made me laugh

dse

heres more:
if anyone remembers i baught this T-hammer virtually dead now look its better

dse

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2857924
looks nice.

Originally Posted by -Tara33-
http:///forum/post/2857930
lol, cute kid!

http:///forum/post/2857931
I know, right?
It seems like he's saying "Daddy... yeah its a great tank, but don't forget about me!"

oh wow din't relise people responded so fast sorry i poped off to the shop whilst i was uploading the pics to photobucket and then just posted.
oh n yeah Barrett loves to be in pics.

http:///forum/post/2857939
resize those pics lol..
do it on photobucket and edit each pic and reduce size by percentages to like 50%.
oo sorry i din't relise untill now i try to reduce them very sorry my first time and al that so i just popping my photobucket cherry.... lol

rotarymagic

Don't worry, I'm not mad just trying to help people enjoy this thread without scrolling horizontally too too much lol..

dse

not sure in US gallons i know it's in the 200-300 zone i'll get a programe later to tell me.
i have a few new pics today of a star fish that i thought was dead long time ago and my baby arrow/enginieer goby none of the adult goby tho i also have a film if anyone is intrested let me know n i'll post it here

dse

ok here are some pics and i've improved on taking them.... slightly (thanks to the misses.

spanko

201cm = about 80"
50 cm = about 20"
75 cm = about 30"
So......
80*20*30=48,000
48,000 / 231 = about 208 gallons.
So if he was giving outside measurement he probably has about 200 Gallons I would guess.

dse

hay all well I have top news!!!! Today I got a blue surgeonfish n a yellow watchman goby (he's very fat) and the wife said I can have a pink tail trigger today for an Xmas prezzie!!! Yay now I'll be movin on to getting just corals untill tank is plasterd of coral lol

dse

Well here are more pics enjoy!
This is MR Wong (named by my wife because he has a tash lol.

dse

also heres my big big deco crab enjoy as he never comes out!!
also this is after lights out so pics might be a bit tacky.