Frag Swap 9/05

scotts

Dont forget 'bout me!!!!!!
skschneider at adelphia dot net Sorry about doing it that way but I have herad of spamming programs that search for e-mail addresses and the last time I posted my e-mail on this board I got about 36 spam messages in 2 days.
To trade: Different colors of Zoos, Green star polyps, Maybe some red mushrooms.
Local: So Cal.

debbraey

hmm....I have a mushroom or 2 or a ric( I can only participate if the date are not conflicting with my hectic schedule )
Trade: small ric or bright pink mush
debbraey - yahoo . com

This could change as I have all kinds of new things (babies) everyday....Hope you like to be surprised
I have been waiting for something like this since I joined :joy: I cannot wait
I love zoos and shrooms so this should be very interesting!! Can you please send how this will work? You know who gets the thermos/cooler to begin with....Are we adding ice packs?
Exactly when the send will take place ? I don't wish for my travels to make me unable to participate. Please send me email with dates of actual trade via email...I don't have as much time to log-in right now and check the board
Sorry about all the questions but I Told you I was excited!!

darknes

I'm interested!
Email: Jesse7876 - yahoo . com
Trade: Mushroom Frags, and GSP if interested
KDFrosty, could you send me the step-by-step pictorial by email? Thanks.

kdfrosty

Everyone has been added to the list, and emails have been sent. We are still accepting additional signups until 9/15.
JUST FOR REVIEW
-On 9/15/05:
-Check the forum to see the two people you are trading with. One person will be sending a frag/thermos to you, and the other person is who'll you'll be sending your frag/thermos to.
-Pack up the frag(s) using the thermos method, and ship via USPS Priority by 9/22. Shipping is generally about $6 per thermos. Multiple frags can fit in an averaged sized thermos.
Multiple people have asked me how this will be arranged. Expect to see a list like this on 9/15:
Trader1
Trader2
Trader3
Trader4
Trader1 ships his frag to Trader2. Trader2 ships to Trader3, etc....
Trader 4 ships to Trader 1.

stuckinfla

Can we be picky??? I have yellow toad's, orange zoo's tons of shrooms, daisies and colts....dont want more shrooms!!!

kdfrosty

Stuckinfla-
You can definitely be picky, but options may be limited.
When the final list has been posted your partner that is sending to you may have multiple choices. At least half the people that have already signed up have a couple of choices. That's between you and them. Just wait until the final list and communication begins.
If you decide to officially sign up for the frag swap, please post your info in a new post.
Thanks, and signup already!

cynelson

Hey KD! Thank you soooo much! Did you get the emails? How in the world did you get this going so well? I'm impressed! -Cindy :O)
Orange and yellow zoos, brown w/green center zoos, green star polyps, torch coral head, green shroom, green hairy mushroom and tulip anemone.
Chester, VA

stuckinfla

Thanks said:
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/data/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
stuckinftlaud@juno dot com
What am I trading??? I guess that would be depend on what the other person would like?
I have quite a selection.
Sunny South Florida.....KD.....email me the thermos method!!

kdfrosty

cynelson-
Yup, I got your emails. Thanks! I learned to do it this way from another frag swap conducted elsewhere. It went really well there, so I thought I'd give it a try.
stuckinfla-
I've emailed you a link to instructions regarding the thermos swap. Thanks for participating!!!

You've bothe been added to the list. Check back on this thread on 9/15.

tantaboof

Count me IN.
I have mushrooms I can trade.
I am in Southington CT. My email is Tantaboof@cox.net KDFrosty, could you send me the step-by-step pictorial by email?
I would love to trade with someone who has green star polyps, or some colrful zoo's. NO more mushrooms please!

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Tantaboof
Count me IN.
I have mushrooms I can trade.
I am in Southington CT. My email is Tantaboof@cox.net KDFrosty, could you send me the step-by-step pictorial by email?
I would love to trade with someone who has green star polyps, or some colrful zoo's. NO more mushrooms please!
Tantaboof-
You've been added! You can work out what you will be receiving fromt he frag swap with the partner that sends you a frag. Check back here on 9/15 to see who your trading partners are.

m/0(*.*)0

I would love to be in on this swap. This sounds COOL!!
Email: nickgnack@hotmail.com
Trading: Zoo frag (about 20 polyps, reddish brown outer w/ purple inner)
Loc.: Chicago Il
I would love to get just about anything - Ricordia, colorful shrooms, more colorful zoos!

kdfrosty

m/0(*.*)0-
I've replied to your email and added you to the frag swap list. check back here on 9/15.

dirtee147

I'm in
I can trade a feww things ,we can figure that out later.
dirtee147-yahoo dot com
SaltLakeCity UT
looking for bright colors

kdfrosty

dirtee147-
You've been added to the frag swap list. Please check back here 9/15 for further instructions.