?g Medium Scorpion Tank.

cranberry

Guppies look like the tails of silversides. So when I'm done conditioning them I feed them live guppies, then dead guppies then on to silversides.
It was the first feed, so I was just curious what he would go for.

cranberry

You know I have the gift of gab... I've also been housebound for a bit and am on leave from work....I'm starting to carry on conversations with the wall.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3258401
You know I have the gift of gab... I've also been housebound for a bit and am on leave from work....I'm starting to carry on conversations with the wall.
LOL...Next month you'll have 18,000 posts

meowzer

WELL, either you are using a different computer, or you git it fixed....:)
Looks like this guy is looking around the corner for something to eat

He is breath taking!!!! The color is amazing!!! If you are stilling having trouble with the computer let me know.. Hubby works with computers.. He designs mother boards & video cards and all that fun stuff for a very large company.. And dose all the crazy benching stuff... And designing computers.. Hahaha he gets his computer stuff and I get my saltwater stuff even trade... I found a scrop today too!!!

The last one I got was the Red Barb would get to big :( which is a bummer! I went to send you a message but it says you are full... As far as what type truthful I have no idea... Neither did the guy.. He is kinda marble gray color with bright red bottom fins and a red belly. And a crown of red on top of his head.. I will have to snap a few pics and stuff.. So far the goblin is being good!! He ate so much tho!!! WOW... Hahaha if he gets to big I will drop him off with you!

Hahaha I work 8 to 12 today so when I get home I will snap a few photos.. Any idea of what type he is? Guy says he sees them all the time and can get them almost all the time. He has been getting the goblins the last few months. Asked if he could get a yellow spot and he said give him a month and he might be able too. Or any colorful scorp would be great is what I told him.
Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3259962
OMG! Pictures

cranberry

I need to contact your guy!
Actually, no I don't... no more scorps for now. We're going to take a second peak at a new house today.