Gaze Upon the Cuteness

fishking

here they are when they were little, i made them a box home=), oh yea ur cat is absolutely adorable, he reminds me of my old cat who passed away=(

mimzy

silver is also an acceptable coat color...
there are hundreds of acceptable combinations fo colors for different breeds - yours are persian, right? Persians I believe are allowed to show in as many combinations as shorthairs.

mimzy

oh Fishking!! cutest of kitty pictures!! dont u LOVE what catnip does to them?
it's really quite evil. quite evil indeed. LoL
Aww...do u know the people who have the grey kitty? That's so sad when our beloved pets have to go b/c they fall under the tyrranical rule of our parents.
I can't tell u how many pets I lost that way.

mimzy

they are happier and will live longer/healthier lives because you did. more people need to alter their pets. overpopulation is a travesty.

snailheave

just the opposite.
coz i love em so much and in my heart i know no other cats other than a replica of themselves could replace them.

bbb

Our cat's name is Misty. We adopted her from the pound over the summer. We had picked out a different cat but when we took it to the vet it had a heart murmur. The vet said he would have only had a year or two to live and that he would also have strokes. We took him back (they put him to sleep, the vet said it was the most humane thing to do)and we got Misty.

T

thomas712

There's nothing more satisfying than finally catching that tail

fishking

Originally Posted by Mimzy
oh Fishking!! cutest of kitty pictures!! dont u LOVE what catnip does to them?
it's really quite evil. quite evil indeed. LoL
Aww...do u know the people who have the grey kitty? That's so sad when our beloved pets have to go b/c they fall under the tyrranical rule of our parents.
I can't tell u how many pets I lost that way.

yup i cant stand my mom, my dad has no problem with them, good thing the cat went to my mom co worker who takes good care of him, he told us that he has been very naughty lol, and that catnip drives my cat wild, sometimes he tries to open the container himself and if i bother him, hee scratches me=( lol. im supprised my mom might actually get a dog, i told her to get this little cutie: http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=

J

jdragunas

ugh... this thread just makes me even sadder...

my hubby is so allergic to cats... i want one soooo bad!!! And those pics of the cat looking at the fish tank are priceless!!!!!!! Lilly's too cute!!!
and thomas, you should warn people before you post stuff like that... my computer has a mouthful of propel all over it now, and my boss is looking at me like i'm insane...

scotts

Thomas, Cool pictures. I can see your cat doing that insane run into the other room for no reason thing after you took that second picture.

mimzy

Thomas. I want your cat.
Fishking, that puppy picture is too cute for words - it's like....painful.
Jdragunas...ever consider a Cornish Rex? They have VERY short, tightly curled hair - a lot people with cat allergies find these cats tolerable. Many don't, but it might be worth a shot!
Life is just too short to live without a cat! :jumping:

jacknjill

hey, whose cat is it that learned kung fu? post the pic again!
here are my cats. jack is the gray and jill is the tabby

keleighr

HOLY CRUD!!!!!
What is up with that cat's tongue????????????????? :scared: WOW that is long!!
LEAVE it alone SNAIL!!

fishking

Mimzy said:
Fishking, that puppy picture is too cute for words - it's like....painful.
QUOTE]
up but not to my mom, she says he is ugly and then i make a wise comment back and say "better looking then u" or "if he is ugly then what are u??"
:jumping: i wish she would love dogs or cats