getting out... stuff for sale

team2jndd

everything in the pictures is available. I havent weighed it yet. I will do that as soon as I get a chance.

reef46

I'd like to get the 2 colaline covered rocks I see in the pics. Let me know the price and size. shipped to 34653

reef noob

Originally Posted by team2jndd
its a 3/4 inch locline that is about 8 inches long. I can get pics of that too.
thanks

team2jndd

Originally Posted by reef46
I'd like to get the 2 colaline covered rocks I see in the pics. Let me know the price and size. shipped to 34653
Its not worth it to get rid of the two rocks. I am looking to sell the remaining 30 lbs. 3$/lb shipped.

team2jndd

If somebody can paypal by the end of the week, I will do the base rock for 1.75/lb shipped and the liverock for 2.75/lb shipped. I will also do the following prices. (shipping included)
kent dosing kit new in the package-13
18w pc light (fixture and bulb)-30
locline (3/4")-$10
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb-5
65w 22" 5000k bulb-13
emperor 280 (used as a HOB fuge)-20
Aquaclear 300 powerhead-20
Bodyguard powerhead-20
rio90 powerhead-8
zoomed powerhead-8
25w submersible heater-8
Nitrate test kit almost new-5
kent iodine almost new-5
2 small mag floats - 5 each

reef noob

Originally Posted by team2jndd
its a 3/4 inch locline that is about 8 inches long. I can get pics of that too.
is there a nozzle or adapters

team2jndd

base rock 1.75/lb shipped. Keep in mind that this stuff is extremely light in the first place. only about 15 lbs of live rock left.

team2jndd

If anybody wants a fast spreading shroom, a couple of the rocks have shrooms and I will sell those seperately. You can see one piece of rock in the picture that has 2 a little larger than a quarter. I also have another piece that is a smaller rock with a smaller shroom. The smaller rock I will sell for 5$ and the larger one for 10$. Shipping will be another 5$. Together they will be 20 shipped.

reefkprz

did you know the aquaclear 3000 isnt for marine use? there is a lable on it that tells you it can rust a your risking electrocution to use it in a marine tank. (I have one that I use for mixing salt...
)