getting out... stuff for sale

team2jndd

I will be shipping from NY 10541. Thank you reefkeeprz I had no idea. I used it for mixing salt as well lol.

team2jndd

live rock-2.75/lb
Base rock 1.25/lb
kent dosing kit new in the package-10
18w pc light (fixture and bulb)-25
locline (3/4")-$7
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb-5
65w 22" 5000k bulb-10
emperor 280 (used as a HOB fuge)-20
Aquaclear 300 powerhead-not for sale (thanks reefkprz
)
Bodyguard powerhead-15
rio90 powerhead-6
zoomed powerhead-SOLD
25w submersible heater-SOLD
Nitrate test kit almost new-5
kent iodine almost new-5
2 small mag floats - 5 each
prices do not include shipping anymore because as I found out today, the shipping prices are very unpredictable depending on location.

team2jndd

ok well, I am just going to keep the rest and save it for when I am setting up my tank again. However, the following are still for trade...
base rock
kent dosing kit new in the package
locline (3/4")
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb
65w 22" 5000k bulb
emperor 280
Aquaclear 300 powerhead freshwater only (or for mixing salt)
Bodyguard powerhead
rio90 powerhead
Nitrate test kit almost new
kent iodine almost new
small mag float
just let me know what you have to trade. I am mostly interested in livestock, a hang on fuge or skimmer an RO DI unit but I will consider most trades.

team2jndd

Ok well this stuff has to go now because I need to get my car fixed (bearings and struts
) here are the lowest prices I can go.
Base rock 1$/lb
kent dosing kit new in the package 6$
locline (3/4") 5$
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb 3$
65w 22" 5000k bulb 8$
emperor 280 15$
Aquaclear 300 powerhead freshwater only (or for mixing salt) 10$
Bodyguard powerhead 10$
rio90 powerhead 8$
Nitrate test kit almost new 4$
kent iodine almost new 5$
small mag float 4$
These do not include shipping.

trainfever

If you are getting out,then why do you keep asking everyone who is breaking down a tank, if they have a refractometer for sale?

team2jndd

hardly, the 10g is only going to hold rock and a small cleanup crew. I wont be able to take care of any fish or corals but It didnt seem worth it to sell everything when I know I will have to buy it all over in less than a year.

team2jndd

mods you can delete this thread im just going to go the auction route. Thank you for being patient because I know I shouldnt have the base rock on here but its really got to go. This car is costing me a fortune now. Anybody want a 97 prelude lol?

greymach

I will take the fixture if it is 20" ,the rio90 powerhead, the Aquaclear 300 powerhead freshwater only,emporer 280 and the small mag float. I would like these shipped to 93901. Please let me know how much the total shipped would be. I really only want the fixture but if you cut me a deal ill take all of this.

team2jndd

The fixture is 18" I can do the rest for 55 shipped. 80 shipped if you still want the fixture. Let me know.

team2jndd

Oh and if he takes the light, the shrooms and remaining 10-15 lbs of live rock and 15 lbs of live sand is still for sale.

greymach

everything is in working condition right? THe emperor 280 is what im mainly concerned about. How old is it? Sorry i havent responded in so long but i am still interested. How much are you asking for the live rock? How about the the rio90 powerhead, the Aquaclear 300 powerhead freshwater only,emporer 280 and the small mag float and the Live rock all together. How much you want for that? I do not want the light becuase it is too small for what i want it for. Thanks

team2jndd

lol it is a good thing you do not want the light because I broke it. I now have to take down the tank because of it. I will do the 280, the 2 powerheads, the magfloat and the remaining live rock (10-15 lbs) for 60+shipping. The filter will need new media though (cartridge and biowheel) if you want to use them. Anybody want sand?

team2jndd

Mach i need to know if you want the equipment soon because I am just goint ot auction it on the auction site. I forgot to mention that I have like 200 bioballs that need to go. Does 5 cents a ball sound fair? I will probably just end up throwing them in for free to anybody who buys something else.