girl problems

J

jdragunas

<--- really reminds me of heartburn, though.
I've been following this thread, and i think overall, Aaron has the best advice for you (carshark)... listen wisely!
Jenn

salty tank

Originally Posted by jdragunas
<--- really reminds me of heartburn, though.
I've been following this thread, and i think overall, Aaron has the best advice for you (carshark)... listen wisely!
Jenn

c'mon man tell us more

soo high

hmm smoke her out and say "B*tch i like you" and if she dont say nothing... B*tch slap her... intill she say she like you back

pwnag3!!

Originally Posted by SoO High
hmm smoke her out and say "B*tch i like you" and if she dont say nothing... B*tch slap her... intill she say she like you back

you sir.... are retarded

pwnag3!!

yes that makes me retarded....
how about you go and.... "smoke out"... then hang around all day and do nothing productive!
It must be a great life!

soo high

yes that make u retared because we assume that your ugle and stupid and dont even know how to talk to a girl so you ask advice on this website.....a fish website.....but any ways im just F*cking my advice is look into her eyes for a second and if she smile and look back in your eyes , she wont turn u down :) it sound crappy but hey it works and i dont smoke

pwnag3!!

i doubt the fact that you dont smoke...
and yes i am an ugly person... im horrible looking...
look at me! Ghastly!
oh... and at least i can spell

zman1

I've seen better looking faces on an Iodine bottle.... Just kidding
I don't think it would hurt to ask her out for a bite to eat, to show your appreciation for the help. Recommend you treat and not expect a Dutch treat
If she turns you down, no harm, no foul. If not, she may be the next Mrs. pwnag3.

snailheave

Originally Posted by zman1
I've seen better looking faces on an Iodine bottle.... Just kidding
I don't think it would hurt to ask her out for a bite to eat, to show your appreciation for the help. Recommend you treat and not expect a Dutch treat
If she turns you down, no harm, no foul. If not, she may be the next Mrs. pwnag3.
if she turns you down, you should try again. at least that's how heidi klum got pwnd.

J

jdragunas

Ok girls, break it up!
Soo high, if you don't like the fact that Aaron here has taken the time to get some advice from us AWESOME people, don't reply to the thread. Aaron, don't justify his stupid comments with any kind of remark... fuels him more...
And what's with all this "retard" stuff? that's not cool... what are we, like 2nd grade?
Jenn

zman1

Originally Posted by snailheave
if she turns you down, you should try again. at least that's how heidi klum got pwnd.
True!
Just don't escalate to the level that the law would consider it stalking

pwnag3!!

ohhhhh man...this sucks.
Im not gonna bother with this endeavor...
Shes got a boyfriend... and shes

[hr]
into church. PEACE!