girl problems

pwnag3!!

Originally Posted by Speg
I dissagree.
Unless you are satanic or something.
i am satanic thank you...
and yes people who dont like church or are agnostic dont want to waste their time with someone who is a complete 180 from them.
Would you marry someone that had completely opposite political views than you?
would you marry someone who was

[hr]
pro choice if you were radically pro life?
And your right i am ugly... i even said so myself... look at that nose!
btw... if being a wuss means going after other people and not wasting my time on something that i am uninterested in... then i am a gigantic wuss..l.
i go to school with about 20,000 other women... i dont think this is the end of the world.

snailheave

ah ha!
so is that tatoo to show how you're against certain religion? if that's not crying for attention, i don't know what is!
me knew

smoney

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
i am satanic thank you...
and yes people who dont like church or are agnostic dont want to waste their time with someone who is a complete 180 from them.

[hr]
And your right i am ugly... i even said so myself... look at that nose!
btw... if being a wuss means going after other people and not wasting my time on something that i am uninterested in... then i am a gigantic wuss..l.
i go to school with about 20,000 other women... i dont think this is the end of the world.
I sort of agree with you, I wouldnt necessarily go for a total churchy person because from the looks of it you seem like the total opposite, and a church person would probably not be attracted to that. On the other hand, some people that are complete opposites do attract.

smoney

Originally Posted by snailheave
well i bet none of it would matter if she did NOT have a bf.
i am witty as hell

Yeah probably, if she didnt have a BF I would say.... DO IT!!!(starsky and hutch!)

pwnag3!!

im not looking for a relation ship guys... hehe im done with those.. just a late night drinkin buddy... but you can obviously see where church is another issue for me.

J

jdragunas

Yes, i agree with Aaron. I am into church, and i would personally never date anyone who is satanic... no offense. When two people clash that much, there's bound to be many fights ahead. And Aaron here is in college, who needs that crap when you're trying to get an education (that's why you're there, right)???
And everyone just ignore Soo High, we all know it's the crack talking... I forgive you my wittle cutie pitutie, muffin face!!!
Jenn

pwnag3!!

yeah thats my stance on women right now... no relationships.
oh btw just to clear something up... im not satanic lol... im just agnostic

J

jdragunas

Forgive my blatant ignorance, but may i ask, what is agnostic? There's just no higher power all together??? :notsure:
Jenn

Edit:
Nevermind, i did the smart thing and looked it up online.

carshark

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Hey Carshark i see you are still beating me with the number of posts!

carshark

well either way do what you want man, good luck to you. I personally agree with opposites attract IF it doesnt involve entire life styles. Religion is a way of life. its hard to say that anything would work with completely opposite lifestyles. If you prefer vegetables and she prefers meat thats one thing, but when the first time you say god ---- it!!! its a big problem. I personally am not attracted to women in religious backrounds. I mean its one thing if her parents make her go, but if she is involved on her own accord, and is really into it, Im not a fan of it. Most, not all, but most have very narrow minded approaches to anything in life. Its too much of a structured life for me. do I have faith? you betcha! do I need to follow exactly what a book says written by humans? No way!! Do I need to go to church every sunday and pray every night? nope, by my understanding and spirituality i have determined that god can hear me when Im thinking. If I live a good life, do not screw anyone, and keep a level head with decisions that I make, thats all the praying you need to do.

carshark

Originally Posted by SoO High
.......how do you know im a kid??lol u cant tell nothing just by reading what i type
dupid head and why are we talking crap online useless ...........he ask for advice and i gave it to him if he doesnt like it then dont use it.....

if you arent a 3rd grader, which would be more acceptable, I really feel sorry for you.

S

sinner's girl

It would never work for me, that's all. I'm not into church. I wouldn't want to be pressured into going to chruch or having to deal with any of that. Heck, I get annoyed at my mother-in-law's becuase they have to say grace. I like to sleep. Marriage wouldn't last long if husband was waking me up every Sunday to get ready for chruch.
Unless you are satanic or something.
I'm not satanic. At least, I don't think I am. I carry no religious belifes. But ask a believer if they want to marry a non-believer. meaning, one goes to hell, one goes to heaven.

[hr]
Yes. But I wouldn't marry someone who was

[hr]
into chruch and such. I don't care what my husband's political views are. I know he's pro life, I'm pro choice. I don't see a problem there? By the way, I have no idea what his political views are, we don't talk about stuff like that.

J

jdragunas

I agree with sinner. Being a believer, i would never date/marry a non-believer, as this is my way of life, and would therefore be the way of my children's lives. I'm sure in the beginning it may seem like not a big deal, but it will be down the road. Religion is one of those things that must match or it will be a disaster. Pro-Life and Pro-Choice can be workable, but religion, or the lack thereof, is a way of life. And what's the point of waisting the time if you're just going to break up over religious beliefs anyway? :notsure: Doesn't make much sense to me...
Jenn

zman1

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
AKA - She's not the last Ham sandwich in hungry town. If you get my drift.
This thread has a life of it's own.. Good luck in the future PWNAG3

snailheave

Originally Posted by carshark
nope, i didnt mean to take to religion, it was just a thought that crossed my mind....
but i happen to agree with what you said :jumping: