Girl Trouble :-( ...

bill109

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Seth hire a hitman!
Or buy a Lionfish and have her clean your tank.... tell her if he is going to attack just swat at him.
JJ
***) :hilarious :hilarious
***)

puff_puff_

suicide is always an option...
reefreak post a picture of her maybe some one will take her off your hands or trade you a retarded step cousin or somthing..

reefreak29

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
suicide is always an option...
reefreak post a picture of her maybe some one will take her off your hands or trade you a retarded step cousin or somthing..

im not that lucky, i was jj i love my wife shes a great cook, something u dont see to much anymore

rs1831

Seth I'm sorry that you're heart broken but at least Ryan seems happier now that he doesn't have to compete with that girl....

sugarfox03

Originally Posted by Phixer
Get a truck, they are far more reliable, predictable and a nice one will attract new girlfriends.
Ain't that the truth! Nothin' sexier than a guy in a lifted 4-wheel drive.
I'd take a guy that drove a truck over a guy that drove a sports car ANY day!

-Melody

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by rs1831
Seth I'm sorry that you're heart broken but at least Ryan seems happier now that he doesn't have to compete with that girl....

what does that mean?
:mad:

rs1831

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Do her one last time, video tape it and put it on the net!
The guy is 15 or 16, does that really seem like a smart this to post.

cjml

Originally Posted by sethw
MY GIRLFRIEND AND I BROKE UP LAST NOTE AT TEN OCLOCK AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF GOING OUT. IT WASNT A GRADUAL THING, ON FIRDAT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS BORED OF ME, WANTED TO TRY TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ANOTHER GUY WHO SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOWS LIKES HER...BUT!!! SHE WANTS ME TO B THERE JUST INCASE IT DOESNT WORK OUT BETWEEN THEM......WOW RIGHT?¿WE TAKE A BREAK FOR A DAY, SHE COMES BACK, SYAS THAT SHE CANT HELP E THE TRUTH SINCE WE STARTED, AND THAT SHE CAN FIX HER CHILDISH WANTS, AND WANTS ME BACK. THE DAY AFTER I TAKE HER BACK, I HAD TO GO STUDY WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS, SHE STAYED IN THE ART ROOM, NOT EXPETING ME TO COME, I CAME ON EARLY TO FIND HER WRAPPED AROUND JOSH, DRINING HIS DRINK, TALKING, AND PROBABY MAKIN OUT, SHE BROKE MY HEART, ID SAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, I NO IT WILL HAPPEN ALOT MORE, BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WHAT HAS TRASHED MY LIFE, AT LEAST FOR A WHILE... THANK YOU FOR READING
SETH

If your avatar is a picture of you-there is no worry--you will find a new love soon....

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by rs1831
The guy is 15 or 16, does that really seem like a smart this to post.

Does to me...we all have our opinions.

soto

and mine supports the above poster. i think it's about time we come to the realization that the youth of America will be exposed adult material from time 2 time.
no
big
deal

zsalinas

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Do her one last time, video tape it and put it on the net!
That'd be the ultimate revenge.

puff_puff_

as you all have probably read i am all for the banishment of this girl and promoting the young man to move on. but lets pretend for a minute we all have his best intrest at heart.... even though hes 18 there are still some heafty charges that back up what you suggest.. enough to possably jepordize his futur collage plans.. so guy, i would not do that... but as stated were all entitled to our opinion... and im a big

[hr]
when it comes to ---- like this but i have to say i would not by any means do anything with video taping.. thats called creating your own evidence and thats the prime example of a stupid criminal and if you do that you may very well be a criminal in the eyes of the system and that my friend will hurt your future far more than help you get over her....