Girls

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by vandy12069
http:///forum/post/2945214
wow......i remember these days, just dont get upset if you guys dont hit it off. there are many fish in the sea and you are young. go have fun and see what happens
My plan exactly. Thanks.

silverdak

alright this is the best advice I can give. I am 19 and will be 20 in a few months. I started dating young, like 12ish or so, now while it has its upsides... one MAJOR downside is having to be driven everywhere, having mommy or daddy drive you and your date just plain sucks not gonna lie. At about your age like 14 and going into high school I decided to not date till I was able to drive the girl somewhere, worked out pretty good... I followed through with it and didn't date till I was 16 and a half. now I say 16 and a half because in CT you cannot drive with passengers other than your family for 6 months, so be careful and check your state too, nothing like getting pulled over on a first date haha. anyways it worked out great and I have been with the same girl ever since, so just about 3 years or so. I wouldn't say your too young, just give a little more thought into maybe waiting a tad longer to be able to drive from place to place thats all.
as far as not knowing if she likes you... you can look at it one of two ways, either ask her and possibly get turned down (which sucks, trust me, I know!) OR dont ask her and NEVER know what might have been. I asked out plenty of girls, sometimes I go the pity dates lol and sometimes, but I got turned down a few times too. If I was you I would defiantly go for it and if it doesn't work out or happen dont get down about it, and DON'T over think it either, you'll get down on yourself and it will hurt big time. Its a game of odds... if you only ask 3 girls out I will say you have a 1 in 3 chance of one of them saying yes... if you ask out 30 I will say about 10 or so will say yes.... so one date/girlfriend or 10? lol I mean its your call just saying.
also when you "ask her out" don't just ask her to be your girlfriend... that's lame, ask her to actually to go do something, I personally wouldn't make a first date a group date... but that's just me.
This is just my advice from my personal experiences, so if it doesn't work out, I am not responsible. HOWEVER if you follow my advice and it does work out... you owe me! haha
Best of luck to ya man!
-Collin

pezenfuego

Thanks Collin. That seems like some solid advice. I think that I'll just have some fun on this bowling thing and strengthen the friendship a bit more first. I agree that waiting would be better, so that's what I'll probably do. In that case I can actually drive her around this time next year...that is if I still like her lol. I turn 16 in April, so I get my license in may and can drive others in November or December. I would be alright to get turned down. I know she wouldn't go around telling everyone or anything like that. Thanks for sharing. I won't be rushing into anything anytime soon. A girlfriend isn't really a girlfriend when you only see her in school...so I think that I can wait it out and that would be the best option. After all I don't really have to wait that long and I've waited for 15 years, a few more months isn't going to hurt me.

flower1459

You have a great attitude about all of this. I wish I had been as smart as you in HS, I was definitely part of the drama. When the time is right it will definitely come naturally. You have a very good head on your shoulders for only being 15.
Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2942949
Why not? If he dates a girly girl, he'll be forever sentenced to watch Jane Austin movies, romantic "comedies", and drug to musicals, fART galleries, and other girly stuff.
PS - there are women (like me
) who watch sports, eat wings, and drink beer AND are girly girls.

forget the backseat, the hotel, or the bushes, just go bowling and tap her in the john, your not going to marry the chick, and if you do you know she likes to do it in weird places(good for later in life)
Just go bowling and have a good time, your to young for the backseat right now. In about one or two years is a good time for that or wait until your senior year.

scottallert

15 is beyond appropriate, get it while its hot lol j/k
i wouldnt tap her in the john at a bowling ally, thats just scummy, back of your truck always works.

stdreb27

But in all seriousness, there are more imporant or fun things than trying to get a girl into a meaningful relationship at your age. Sometimes, that is just a drag...