Going to Germany MUST SELL!!!!!

I'm curently stationed at Fort Knox, Kentuky. I'm going to be stationed in Germany and can't take my aquarium with me, so as much as I hate to I gotta sell it. Its a great set-up, very stable, good water, lots of stuff growing that you can't get at the store. plus plenty of extras.
Aquarium
·120 Gal Aquarium (60”long x 18”deep x 24”tall)600.00
·Stand, wood, black (shelves added)
·Canopy, custom made, wood, black (lighting mounted in canopy)200.00
Lighting
·Solar 1000 timer (turns lights on/off slowly with the rise and fall of the sun)280.00
·IceCap 660 ballast180.00
·4-48” VHO lights 80.00
·IceCap 4” temperature controlled fan (2) 45.00/90.00
·All wiring, ground plain, end caps, stand offs necessary140.00
Equipment
·Mud Pup backpack filter (55 gal)275.00
·Backpack (75 gal)300.00
·Maxi-jet 900 power head (2) 20.00/40.00
·Power sweep 212 (automatic self rotating power head) (2) 25.00/50.00
·Acura 1000 (300 watt) heater 20.00
·Tetratec deep water air pump (DW24-2) 20.00/40.00
·Saltwater master liquid test kit (high range PH, ammonia, nitrate, nitrite) 50.00
·Large magnetic floating algae scraper
·All plumping necessary
·Tons of other stuff; salt, carbon, filters, food, tubing, salinity testers, incubators, catch containers, nets, bags, air stones, and anything else I got to go with it.
Live rock/sand
·175 pounds live rock (has been active for 1 ½ years, contains numerous goodies 1050.00including bristle worms, g-shrimp, mysis shrimp, very good coralline algae, plus other stuff i can't name)
·150 pounds live sand (has been active for 1 ½ years, contains numerous goodies spaghetti worms growing good)
Livestock
·Percula clown (2)
·Yellow stripe maroon clown (not common)
·Blue devil damsel (female)(2)
·Orange tailed blue devil damsel (male)
·Domino damsel (2)
·Scooter blenny (female)
·Cup Coral
·Pipe organ
·Neon green pipe organ
·Metallic open brain
·Green star polyps (3)
·Button polyps (3)
·Colony rock w/ Christmas tree worms, rock hermit crabs (rare)
·Feather dusters
·Atlantic Anemone (2)
·Emerald crab
·Cleaner shrimp (2)
brittle starfish (2)
·Serpent star fish (2)
·Fighting conch
·Queen conch
·Blue leg hermit crabs (20+)
·Scarlet hermit crabs (6+)
·Tuxedo hermit
·Mexican turbo snails (5)
·Astrea snail (5)
$4450.00
ASKING $2500.00
you can see pictures of it at
http://community.webshots.com/user/recondrillsgt
contact james at home:502-799-1232
work:502-624-7143
cell: 502-767-8473

coralfishgeo

I live in ohio, I was wandering how much you were wanting for just the rock if you were willing to break it up, if your willing to break it up, then i whould probably just come out and pick it up, thanks for any help, jason:cool:

I have to get rid of the whole thing, breaking up the set is an option but i have to get rid of the whole system, and who would want a tank without the rocks?

petekm1987

NICE WORK ON THAT TANK! I would be interested in those BEAUTIFUL Anemone. I would be mainly interested in the Haitian. How big is it? How much would you charge for it? You can e-mail me at PeteKM1987 or post a message. I will pay for shipping and handling.

einsteinstwin

HELLO!!! I am in Elizabethtown, about 20 minutes away from Ft. Knox. I'm VERY intersted in the tank. However, I don't think I could buy everything together as a whole, I don't have quite that much money, but there let me know what you think. Is it still available? E-mail me at the address below to let me know. Thanks
EinsteinsTwin19@aol.com

it is still very much available.
i tried to e-mail you put it required a password that i don't have.
you can give me a call at home 502-799-1232, or on my cell at 502-767-8473. i'm pretty familiar with e-town and would be happy to help you move it.

wildblue4

I would be interested in the lighting canopy for this tank. I have the same tank and was getting ready to build one. Let me know how the sell of the tank comes out. I live in Paducah and will be traveling to lexington the next two weekends. swdrake_2000@yahoo.com drop me a line.

i've got one person interested in the live stock and half the live rock and some sand,
another interested in the lighting set up,
that leaves me with an aquarium/stand, tons of equipment, 75# of live rock, 100# live sand.
anyone interested?
or someone that would like the whole set up before i start to split it up?