Goodnight Everybody

J

jdragunas

NO ONE KNOWS SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR????
Come on, someone has to know it!!!
Hmmm... favorite movie.... very very hard to say. What genre? ok, we'll do them all:
Cartoon: Finding Nemo... duh
Comedy: Anything with Jim Carrey - can't wait to see the new one!!! 40 year old virgin was great too... How to lose a guy in 10 days!!!
Drama: The Green Mile (does this count as drama??? oh well)
Science Fiction: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Matrix trilogy, and 12 monkeys
Action: i can't think of any at the moment...
Horror: The exorcist - the scariest frickin move i've ever seen...
Anime: Neon Genesis series & movie (i know it's not technically all a movie, but it was amazing anyway)
Childrens: (yes, this is different than cartoons) The sandlot & Drop Dead Fred!!!
I could go on forever, but i won't...

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Oceanist
favorite movie hmmmmmmmmmmm All time "Rain Man" yeah 346 toothpicks yeah , whos on first , i dunno what on second? Who. No Whos on first , Then whos on second? Whos on first. and anything with Johnny Depp he could have been an awesome rainman or if the did a sequal of rainman showing them both older show what happens with the 2 later on , they left it totally open , but its been a long long time
Great picks!!! Johnny depp is AMAZING!

J

jdragunas

no one can answer see you later alligator???? i'm ssoooooo sad!!!

J

jdragunas

lol, that reminds me of that boost mobile commercial with the little old lady...

S

sensesfail

hah yea i like that commercial, old people sure do make me laugh

oceanist

wow i sure did start a pretty big post huh??
yeah marilyn manson was acctually supposed to do charley and the chocolate factory , but couldnt because of a tour , johnny depp and him are good friends and johnny took the role

oceanist

alsoooooooooo with a movie like finding neverland i think any other actor would have made that movie boring , but johnny depp kept it alive , brought it to life , same thing with benny and joon

S

sensesfail

I highly doubt they even thought of casting marlyn manson as willy wonka, considering his background and all. He's not very "kid friendly". Johnny Depp is the best actor ever!

oceanist

yeah depp is awesome , but serious , manson was there first choice , because of his creepy personality , they wanted to go that way with the movie (I havent seen it yet ) Ummm did you know Depp is in the Tom Petty video "Into the Great Wide Open" Boy he was young there. like 21 jump street young . Depp and Manson probably get all doped up together
I wouldnt doubt it