dougai

Originally Posted by jdragunas
lol, here's jim carrey in ace ventura:
Take care now, bye bye then
isnt it: take care then
, bye bye now

could be wrong

monalisa

Favorite movie? ...anything with Johnny Depp, got an awesome collection started, but by far my fav Pirates of the Carribean!!!!!!!!! Hubba, hubba... I totally love Finding Neverland too!!!
Lisa :happyfish

oceanist

i liked finding neverland too , but i think if it was anybody other than johnny depp , it would have been a drag , he just bring life to the wierdest movies . Pirates of the carribean by far one of the best movies ive seen , one of his best roles two , although he was awesome in secret window also

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by dougai
isnt it: take care then
, bye bye now

could be wrong
It's definately take care now bye bye then... i could quote the movie all the way through... i've watched it a few to many times... lol
Jenn

oceanist

dumb and dumber ,
this is a 1000 dollar per plate dinner ,
Well then put us down for 4 incase we want seconds

carshark

movie quotes? ok heres a doozy from dumb and dumber...one of my all time favs.
...a place where the beer flows like wine, and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano...Im taking about Aspen!...oh i dunno Lloyd the french are ---holes!!....

oceanist

" you my my pet bird petey ?"
"yeah. "
"hes dead."
"Oh Hairy im sorry what happened?"
"his head fell off , yeah he was pretty old"
"Thats it ive had it with this dump we got no jobs , no food , OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN OFF!!!"

J

jdragunas

lmao... i love jim carrey!!!
Here's ace ventura 1
Mrs. Finkle: It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball, laces out, like he was supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell... Would you like a cookie?
Ace: Ah... They're little footballs.

[hr]
Lois Einhorn: [ignoring them] He kidnapped Snowflake! He killed Roger Podactor and was going to kill Dan Marino and meeeeee!
Ace Ventura: Ho ho ho Hooooooooooooo! Fiction can be fun, but I find the reference section a little more enlightening. For instance, if you were to look up the NFL's "All Time Bonehead Plays," you might read about a Miami Dolphin kicker named Ray Finkel who missed a 27-yeard field goal in the closing seconds of Super Bowl XVII.
Ace Ventura: What you wouldn't read about was how Ray Finkel lost his mind was committed to a mental hospital only to escape and join the police force under the assumed identity of a missing hitchhiker manipulating his way to the top in a diabolical scheme to get even with Dan Marino for whom he blamed the entire thing!

carshark

.. I raised a few bucks before we left, "what did you sell?", you know a few baseball cards, some other stuff, ahhhermpetey...you you you sold our dead bird? to who? oh billy.. "the blind kid?"" YEAH!!! haa hahaha
er herm yeah...
pretty bird, pretty bird, polly want a cracker??

J

jdragunas

LMFAO!!!
:hilarious
That movie's hilarious!!!
"Excuse me, Flo"
"Yah"
"What's the soup de jour?"
"It's the soup of the day"
"mmm... sounds good, i'll have that"
Jenn

carshark

Originally Posted by jdragunas
LMFAO!!!
That movie's hilarious!!!
"Excuse me, Flo"
"Yah"
"What's the soup de jour?"
"It's the soup of the day"
"mmm... sounds good, i'll have that"
Jenn

great scene.....

carshark

Originally Posted by Oceanist

No way ??? thats great...... , HEY GUYS WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!

..whats her name we'll look it up.. slippy, swirly, swoopy, swans swams, Lloyd look on the breifcase. Oh here it is Samsonite!!.. geez i was close i knew it started with an S.
nope no listing for samsonite.. hmm must be an unlisted number....