Got bored, updated pics from tonite...

space_geek

Well, here are some updated pics of my tank. Also, please do not flame me for the tang, I am upgrading and he is small. I apologize for the bad pics, my camera sucks, and I am NOT a photographer. At all. lol. I thought I would make this thread because I will soon be switching out the CC to sand I wanted a before, after type of thing.Also, I willl soon (christmas) be getting MH/PC's, so this will be a FULL reef!!!! Enjoy!

space_geek

I am only 13, so it isnt too impressive, but let me know what u think!!! Like I said before, I am getting new lights and am planning to get a fuge.

space_geek

Originally Posted by treybom
she has great colors..... do u have a fish list
Yes, I do: I am still planning on adding more stuff so I dont have to buy a whole lot when I upgrade soon.
1 ocellaris clown and 1 true percula clown (mated pair, they lay eggs)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 hippo tang
1 blue damsel
I plan on adding:
Moorish Idol (dont freak anyone, my LFS has them all the time-EATING)
Zebra Angelfish
not exactly sure what else....

treybom

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
Yes, I do: I am still planning on adding more stuff so I dont have to buy a whole lot when I upgrade soon.
1 ocellaris clown and 1 true percula clown (mated pair, they lay eggs)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 hippo tang
1 blue damsel
I plan on adding:
Moorish Idol (dont freak anyone, my LFS has them all the time-EATING)
Zebra Angelfish
not exactly sure what else....
ur gonna put them in ur 150 eventually though... right??
a fals e and a true mated!!?? awesome

space_geek

where did u get those pics... i think im gonna steal your idea

uhh, in 4th grade my science teacher retired and he had these animal pictures (all sorts) and he knew I liked fish so he gave me all the fish pictures. And yes, all those fish will go into the 150.

space_geek

ur gonna put them in ur 150 eventually though... right??
a fals e and a true mated!!?? awesome
yeah, they're going in the 150. And, I am not sure how it happened, but they are mated, and the male is a ocellaris, and the female is a true percula!!

space_geek

IDK, I may need to sell it because I dont have the money to have TWO swf tanks this size up, and I dont have space to store it. Plus, I could always use the money for the 150!