Halo 3

nano reefer

Good thing i dont have XBOX or te 360 or i would have bought it, i heard that it did not live up to a lot of peoples expectations.

05xrunner

I think this Puts Halo to shame
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4051_en.html
I never really got into Halo..was always boring. I dont have an Xbox I just got a PS3 over the weekend. I played halo on my PC and it was boring..halo2 seemed the same and the game seems just like a lackluster game that was few years late in the making.

miaheatlvr

Me neither,, and I think of myself a gaming buff.. BUT i love Gears of War and Call of duty series.. And Splinter cell series!

05xrunner

What is SOOOOO great about Halo..some music and its just the typical fps game. I dont think the graphics are even all that.
FEAR, DOOM3, Farcry all put it to shame I think.

mike22cha

Well my dad wouldn't take me today so I'll get my copy tomorrow. Heard the graphics weren't great, but if online is like Halo 2 and the story line is as good as it sounds like then i'll be happy.

ifirefight

Originally Posted by eyebedam
? What do you mean. Its friggin awesome. You must be hard to please. What dont you like about it.
You may be right..I might be getting hard to please in my old age...First let me say...I am an XBOX man...NO SONY has ever entered this house. I LOVED the first HALO,,and I was damn good at it....We ALL no the second did not live up to the HYPE....I even "camped" out for that one at midnight...This one has a bunch of the same multiplayer maps as #2 except they are "aged"... Graphics are awesome!!! Just like they have always been. The campaign seems a little more diffucult than the others...I think it is the improved AI. The new weapons and vehicles are cool.... I guess its just a VERY polished up version of the first 2. Like I said....just my 2 cents....

mike22cha

Originally Posted by ifirefight
You may be right..I might be getting hard to please in my old age...First let me say...I am an XBOX man...NO SONY has ever entered this house. I LOVED the first HALO,,and I was damn good at it....We ALL no the second did not live up to the HYPE....I even "camped" out for that one at midnight...This one has a bunch of the same multiplayer maps as #2 except they are "aged"... Graphics are awesome!!! Just like they have always been. The campaign seems a little more diffucult than the others...I think it is the improved AI. The new weapons and vehicles are cool.... I guess its just a VERY polished up version of the first 2. Like I said....just my 2 cents....

A polished halo will be just fine for me :D. I can't wait.
What's the deal with a movie? Anyone know if they are actualy making a Halo movie?

lazypinoy

i wasnt impressed either. i guess i let the advertisements get to me. graphics are ok but nothing close to gears of war. i think the featured game on xbox is now gears of war. i played halo 3 a few times online but cant say anything about it yet. still learnin the skills on it. i liked halo 2 better. plus i hope gears of war 2 will be better than this. what a sad way to end the series that saved xbox in the beginning.

clopez21

I like it a lot better than h2. Loved the first one. Definitely better than any other FPS I have played. I did like FEAR though. The AI is amazing. Graphics: GEARS put it too shame IMO I think they could have done better in that area. Nothing beats halo's multiplayer though. I think its an awesome game.

deltablack22

Gears of War and Halo are two totally separate games if you ask me. A third person and first person shooter dont lie in the same bed. I think any of the old Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Duke Nukem players can appreciate the enhanced simplicity of the game. Its you, the guns and the bad guys with a feel good story line mixed with a little humor that gets you into the game. I view the Halo line as up to date versions of my favorite classics...

mike22cha

Well today I'm going to get it.
Hopefuly that Call of Duty Modern Combat is as good as people say it is.

D

dborne3

Well I got mine yesterday and my opinion is kinda
- its good but not great, when most people are like

nigerbang

I bought it last night, meh...its okay not what they tried take it out to be...like I said before, I am more excited about Unreal Tournement 3

tru conch

my wife, god bless her, supports my habits (including SW and gaming) and picked up my copy of H3 yesterday for me.
too bad i wont be home for another month. :(
im looking forward to sitting my butt down, having a few pints of guinness and getting worked over by a ten year old kid online
but im really amped about COD4 in a few months. always loved that series, they nail the realism of combat on the head.