Halo 3

viper_930

Originally Posted by saltn00b
no. if you watch the end credits, afterwards this is a final teaser / cgi movie.
Are you sure he didn't die? In that end movie there's a tombstone that had Master Chief's number scratched on it and Admiral Lord Hood said something like, "I can't believe he's gone."

grabbitt

Thanks to Halo 3, I have lost my social life... Very much so as had happened upon the release of Halo 2.
...And the original Halo.
By the way, for anyone here who plays on Live, my gamertag is NO inTEGriTY if you wanna buddy up

nigerbang

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
Are you sure he didn't die? In that end movie there's a tombstone that had Master Chief's number scratched on it and Admiral Lord Hood said something like, "I can't believe he's gone."
******Warning: Spoiler***************
It show him and Cortana floating around in space in the other half of the Dawn...MC is floating around talking to Cortana, She says she will drop a beacon but it could be years before they find them....He gets in a pod and tells her "Wake me when you need me".

D

dborne3

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
Thanks to Halo 3, I have lost my social life... Very much so as had happened upon the release of Halo 2.
...And the original Halo.
By the way, for anyone here who plays on Live, my gamertag is NO inTEGriTY if you wanna buddy up

Hey GRabbit - im gonna send you a friend request - it would be cool to have a halo and saltwater friend - 2 for 1 ya know
O yea and my tag is Achilles337

saltn00b

hey friend request me - Dr Claw
hahaha the online is fun, they took cues from battlefield and added permanent military ranks and unlockables and medals (to an extent). that is gonna make it alot more fun. the multiplayer is getting good!
yea viper - what Nigerbang said ^^ MC is in cryostasis, until next time.

kclester

In my opinion halo has the best online play of all the games. gears of war was fun, but this is halo i mean that says it all its the kind of all online play who cares if the graphics isnt as good as gears. The better online play makes up for it i think halo 3 is awsome

Y

youngreeftank9

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Give me PS3 and SOCOM over XBOX and Halo any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
i somewhat agree with u there but i do like the 360's price tag a lil bit better than the ps3. but socom 2 is the best online i havent played in awhile though.

GARBAGE!!! i had this game 4days before it came out and its a child game ill stick with gears of war and saints row my brother has the PS3 and keeps saying something about some uncharted game it looks really good