Help, taking apart tank?? Bobbitt Worm

jackri

Upload the pics to the site to I can see them too! I can't see the last pic you posted (stupid work firewall).
LFS had a 4 footer they pulled out of their coral tank when they tore it down -- they had NO idea it was in there. Cool looking though

cranberry

You can upload pics to this site?
That last one was just of my light tent.
Oh Dive Girl! I left something in your car I really need....
Ya, I left your hands....... to move this thing.

jackri

lol -- ugly looking but cool... but I would definately not let that thing get anywhere close to my hands.

windlasher

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3129400
You can upload pics to this site?
That last one was just of my light tent.
Oh Dive Girl! I left something in your car I really need....
Ya, I left your hands....... to move this thing.

you are absolutely disgusting.... will you marry me?

cranberry

Well, it certainly doesn't like my strobe lights!
Forgive the music. I didn't know how to get my voice off of there and this was the first file I clicked on.
BLAH!

meowzer

OMG is that thing on acid....LOL....
Was it really freaking out like that...or did you speed up the video....my hair is standing up...LOL

markw

Single handedly one of the most disgusting things ive ever witnessed. Lucky you though! How are you keeping it alive?
Mark

cranberry

I turned on the light, it stood up, flipped me off and then did this nasty dance. It's actually trying to swim away. He wants to go back to Dive Girl's tank.

cranberry

I put a Rosy Red that came in with the guppies one time... is that better?
I'm keeping the light on him to see if he'll stop freaking out.

cranberry

It's kind of weird that it did match. It's the first generic music file sample thingy I clicked on. Never heard it before, never knew what it was. But some of the beats are spot on.

dive girl

Oooh!!! Love the video. I'm trying to upload some too but it won't be as nice!! I've put the link on a scuba forum where I've been posting the whole hunting story.
Lois, thanks for thinking about other pieces of it!!
Very little of that rock will go into my reef tank or seahorse tanks. I'll probably end up putting it all in sumps just to be safe.
Can't wait to see pictures!
Cranberry, it was so nice to meet you and Greg. I'm really glad that I found a home for the worm and one where he is wanted so much! Thanks for the goodies!! I can't wait to start my cultures. I gave my son some of the Ulva too. One of his customers has a Tang that is somewhat skinny so he's going to take some over.