hitch hicker??

4321sean

I have a Manderin Golby that is doing well I've had it for 3 weeks and today i was looking through my tank looking for new stuff and you guy(gals) all know what i mean .Iseam to find somehing new in my tank all the time today was know different but what i found i dont think can be good. It was a small 1/8 long 1/16 wide bug ridding on my golby .It was white and i could see its eyes or what looked like eyes.Then after i got a few pics of the critter the golby brushed it off onthe live rock .This bug cant be good any help will be very helpful. O yea this tank has been fish ready for over a year,and all the live rock in my tank has been etheir in this tank or my larger tank for over 5 so nothing new did get 2 frags from SWF in the last 2 weeks maybe it rode in with them but who knows

bang guy

Cirolanid Isopod is what comes to mind.
Catch your fish and get the parasite off of it. A freshwater dip will usually do the trick.
Be careful, the Isopod may escape while you are catching the Dragonet if you are not careful.

4321sean

That is it thank you very much
. going to be hard to catch over 70lbs live rock in 46gal bow front tank

4321sean

I did do some looking and i found a guy tha used a jar with a with a pop bottel top have inverted in the jar with shrimp in it to catch them im trying that tonight *** Please don't post links- Sep if your intrested of course you going have to add the "." in the right places to get their

cranberry

Did I mention that I had Tisbe, Tigriopus AND Pseudocyclops pods?... and 4 different kinds of Phyto?
Can't blame a girl for trying.... and I would simply love to have the evil bug..