hobby pics

mkengr45

here is a shot of my dragster. This shot was taken probably about half a second after I hit the gas, in about 1 more second there will be more smoke than all Cheech and Chong movie's combined.

mkengr45

in my driveway. This pic was taken just after the car was finished being built. Notice that the intake scoop hasnt had its flames painted yet. the first pic has the scoop's flames done

mkengr45

here is a shot of my brother in the "winner's circle" . This is a new car we just got about 3 months ago. This car has a 150" wheelbase, and the dragster has a 260" wheelbase. Its hard to see, but i'm the short guy on the left, my bro is the one in the middle (red firesuit). We alternate driving the cars. We also have a 67 camaro that is technically street legal, but will blow the crap out of pretty much anything else on the street. We drag race the camaro, and occasionally take it out on the street to blow away some import jokers, or pretty much any other cars. Its too bad they only haul ass going in a straight line though.
Randy

mkengr45

this is not a very good picture, but here is my camaro in our shop. The dragster runs 7's @180 in the quarter. The new 150" wheelbase car runs 8's @155, and our camaro runs 9's @145. All these times are on all motor(BIG ones), no nitrous.

jugger

Originally posted by 2jz
i suppose you guys are asking about the estoril blue supra. the run was on 114octane at ~30lbs. i've yet ran it at the tracks. the cars being fine tuned slowly due to lack of time between school and school work. Main concerns right now is timing. last time i was at the track it ran a 14.0 with a trap speed of 124. as you can see, the power is there, but it traction issue and the car bogged.
the anthracite supra runs a 12.4@113.1 with 368rwhp.

idd say traction issues

jugger

Originally posted by mkengr45
this is not a very good picture, but here is my camaro in our shop. The dragster runs 7's @180 in the quarter. The new 150" wheelbase car runs 8's @155, and our camaro runs 9's @145. All these times are on all motor(BIG ones), no nitrous.

sweet times...even though i have an import "There is no substitute for cubic inch dallors”

2jz

looks like a lot of you guys have some really nice toys. i like that camaro, very nice!

lovethesea

Ok, funny story......I clicked in here just to see what people did for fun (besides tanks of course) and me n my fish, the picture of your car didn't come up right away. All I saw was this....
Originally posted by me-n-my-fish
Doin it in the dirt.........

:eek: :eek: I got my attention ;)

kipass, i have seen your name many times and never thought anything of the "4130" duh. we actually went to 401 a few years back after a race. it was getting too dark to ride but they were some of the best trails i have ever seen. very smooth. those are all amazing riders, especially dave mirra. i think he is hassled too much for all his endorsements and such though. he rode really well in road fools 9. i have been riding for about 7 years and trails used to be my favorite, but i am a huge fan of skate parks now. unfortunately, i just healed from a broken ankle and all my footage is new, so no one footed x up. how about a one footed x up wall ride? as for the 540 whips, don't hold your breath. what kind of riding did you do mostly?

fshhub

Originally posted by Spearfish
What about your fish tank Dude. I tired of looking at your nieghbor's cars.

Spearfish, how is your tank doing?
We want to see pics of it too.

broncofish

I see tall things, climb them, not sure if it is a hobby, or an obsession? Going to climb in Yellowstone week after Halloween, should be some good pics. I will ahve to get some of my old ones from montana put on disk, now those are som crazy pics...before I had a kid, I would try some crazy climbs.

eric4usa

I've been climbing only once or twice.
Going up is awesome, going back down is the scarriest thing!!
nicky1.8t:
I like the Golf with the Jetta front end.
Not so sure about the Jetta with the Golf front end.... I guess I've never really liked the Golf headlights.
Did you have to swap hoods also?
More pics would be cool. :D