From SCC:
2004 Subaru WRX STi
Claimed Crank Hp: 300 hp @ 6000 rpm
Claimed Crank Torque: 300 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
Measured wheel HP: 257 hp @ 5400 rpm
Measured wheel torque: 266 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
If you take a 36% loss from crank to wheel from you audi measure 160/250, then:
(257hp * 1.36) = 350hp
I think it could actually be more than 36% in the Subaru driveline though.
I think they tested my RS as 83hp at wheel, but rated 165hp engine hp, that's close to 50% loss.
Anyway, looks like someone's got some dough for dem Supras.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I love that body style, what year is the blue one?

nicky1.8t

yes my car is a gti 1.8t it goes pretty good stock i havent done much to it yet but it is a good sleeper car
and here a dyno graph from a stock sub sti

jugger

Originally posted by eric4usa
jugger: I assume that's the same killer blizzard my pic was taken in. O what memories of everyone snowblowing the dang street!!
Hoping for another one this winter:D
Here's the casa after shoveling and my girl's 2000 RS (silver)

yep man your right... it was that damn blizzard.....but i was supprised to see my car pull right out of that first try and plow the 3 feet snow with the grill...LOL....and i just bought that car 2 weeks earlyer.... my first car.... my other 3 vehicals have been trucks

jugger

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
yes my car is a gti 1.8t it goes pretty good stock i havent done much to it yet but it is a good sleeper car
and here a dyno graph from a stock sub sti

i figure that was the reason for your name... i like the s4s...i heard a chip does wonders for them

2jz

my s4 went through a boat load of chips including APR, MTM, TAP, GIAC and ABT. my favorite was ABT (for auto). Anyways, the chip DOES do wonders for the audi's 1.8t's, 2.7tt, tt's. The reason being is the chip actually regulates boost pressure as well as many major maps. stock auto my s4 ran a 14.7, with the chip, tip chip, dv, and intake (no exhaust yet)...it ran down the track 13.6 which is amazing.
nicky, what do you plan on doing with your 1.8t? there's a lot of turbo upgrades available at very decent price (at least decent comparing to the ko upgrades on the s4>rs4).

nicky1.8t

yes i have found many turbo upgrade kits for it atp has a few and prices arent to bad right now i got a cai on it and a bov i know i should run a dv but heck its my first turbo car so got to show it off, when i upgrade i will go bakc to dv. but yea chips do wonders for them turbo cars my car spikes at 11.6psi stock and settles around 9-10 a chip puts it close to 16:eek: with a n75valve will boost it up a bit. right now im focusing on looks , i dont know how much you know about vw but next weekend im doing a jolf/getta swap with a guy and putting his jetta front end on my car and mine front end on his car.

nicky1.8t

2jz how many ponies does that sweet blue supra push ide love to get my hands on a supra thats my dream car but my funds are lackin , i have looked at a few but people want so much loot for them. but you seem to be doing something right with all them sweet rides.:)

jugger

Originally posted by plum70rt
have to put one up , nice cars:) , whats all that funny white stuff?:confused:

nice ride... yeah you must live in FL.. whats that white stuff..LOL

2jz

last dyno, untuned it was at 768whp.
nicky, i especially like the golf/jetta swap, the golf justlooks so nice with the jetta front end. but i have yet to see a jetta/a4 swap..post some pics if you get the chance.

nicky1.8t

2jz ill get the pics up hopefully saturday once it is done. and btw to make that much power what kind of boost numbers do you push?

jugger

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
2jz ill get the pics up hopefully saturday once it is done. and btw to make that much power what kind of boost numbers do you push?

yeah and what kind of numbers at the track???

well kipass, you asked for it. here ya go.
i have been to nc twice, and loved it. great tracks and an awesome set of trails. are you involved in the sport or just a fan?

2jz

i suppose you guys are asking about the estoril blue supra. the run was on 114octane at ~30lbs. i've yet ran it at the tracks. the cars being fine tuned slowly due to lack of time between school and school work. Main concerns right now is timing. last time i was at the track it ran a 14.0 with a trap speed of 124. as you can see, the power is there, but it traction issue and the car bogged.
the anthracite supra runs a 12.4@113.1 with 368rwhp.