hobby pics

mkengr45

nicky1.8t, if you were refering to me, I am not talking about a civic. Im refering to my 9 second 67 camaro, my 150" funnycvar, and 240" dragster. look at previous "mkenrg45" posts for pictures.
Randy

mkengr45

im refering to the one that says "wow that is one bad civic". I was talking about the motors we use in our drag cars(15:1 compression), they are not civics, as you can see from the pics.
Randy

2jz

no, he was talking about the video link i posted. a stock looking civic walking on a 10.7sec viper.

nicky1.8t

yes i love tha dahlback golf i love the sequential shifter mmmmm wipes drool. that car is soooo sick to bad its always broken or so im told

Y

yae4volcom

Hey FreeRide I also Moto X I have a YZ250 Ill try and post a pic.

freeride7

Hey YAE4Volcom.....I actually just sold my 2000 Cr 250 and bought an 04 CRF 450.....can't wait till spring. How is the riding over there?

Y

yae4volcom

It's pretty decent. There arn't any good tracks in an hour drive distance but the trail ridings great. It just snowed so dirtbiking season is officially over :( but owell now I can ski!
Heres a pic of my bike.

dragracer

Snow=Good. When I ain't hitting the 1/4 in the chevelle, I am hittin the trails in Tug Hill!! 98 Polaris XLT Special, DG triple pipes and 144 Woody's studs. At a speedo glance I saw 105 on Big Moose lake, but i try not to stare at the speedo at that speed!!!