HOLY MOLY IT'S A GIANT!!!!

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott T http:///forum/thread/382170/holy-moly-it-s-a-giant#post_3333527
LOl Lets hope he does not ask how much it was.. lol Well if you paid for it with your own money =O... and you work 2 job then it should be ok....
HAHA...he won't...he never does...I handle the finances, and he knows I would never "over spend"
LOL....If he does I'm gonna tell him it was $59.99

NAH...I'm jokin......I'd tell him the truth...it was a great deal.....funny thing is .....I told him I ordered the clam, and forgot to tell him about the blue bottlebrush LOLOLOL

scott t

LOl ops you can tell him that they threw the bottlebrush in for ordering the clam.. LOL JK its awesome that you can be honest with him. It always good to make honesty a priority...

al&burke

All joking aside meowzer that is a beautiful Maxima - one of these days I am going to get a clam, I think the derasa are good for beginners.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott T http:///forum/thread/382170/holy-moly-it-s-a-giant/20#post_3333533
LOl ops you can tell him that they threw the bottlebrush in for ordering the clam.. LOL JK its awesome that you can be honest with him. It always good to make honesty a priority...
LOL...I guess I did tell him....he just got in...looked at it and said HOLY COW...that's one heck of a deal you got for $150 LOL
so after he gets his hunting gear off....placement time

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al&Burke http:///forum/thread/382170/holy-moly-it-s-a-giant/20#post_3333538
All joking aside meowzer that is a beautiful Maxima - one of these days I am going to get a clam, I think the derasa are good for beginners.
I guess it all depends on your lighting and water quality.....The crocea I got so far has been the easiest.....we put it on a rock...it moved maybe a millimeter, and has been looking beautiful day after day....I just wish the trues colors would show up in these pics (next week=new camera) YAY

al&burke

That's a nice one as well I will have to do some research. My water parameters have been really good, the cheato is really growing in the fuge, the piece of orange monti is really growing well. Maybe around christmas. Sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread. You are always very helpful, thanks

scott t

I just cant wait to get a tank up and running.. lol This weekend I am going to be setting up the QT so I have it ready when I set up the DT so I can have fish in it QTing while I wait for the DT to Cycle!! YAY me

al&burke

scott t

Meowzer it is driving me crazy wondering where you are going to put that clam in your tank, i hope you get it placed soon so you can take pics of it and post them.. LOL

meowzer

IT PEED ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL....But it burped too haha
I had to do some rearranging....pictures are coming :)

scott t

LOL awww see it likes you already Meowzer.. LOL
OH totally cant wait until you put the pics up....

meowzer

I'm trying to post....I had all the pics in there...the system said write something before you post....and I lost it all GRRRRR
here it goes again

scott t

Very Nice placement there Meowzer.. I think it looks really good. Let hope those darn Tangs stay away from it...

flower

It's really growing nice and the color is starting to really pop in there.

I too have had problems, I have to leave and come back for it to reset and allow it to post. I can't edit without leaving and returning either.