Houdini clownfish?

jay0705

Still haven't found them? If you have lr, u may have more of a cuc than u realize. Bristle worms in particular

mauler

Nope so I'm going magician clownfish on this there probably back in the ocean. Possibly but I really doubt it I haven't seen anything but a few snails and my trigger usually snacks on them

trigger40

if you have lr you have bristle worms. if you are going to have a trigger i would stick to large angels, tangs, eels, puffers, rabit fish, and puffers. maybe not so much the rabit fish it depends on what your trigger is like.

trigger40

they wont. my trigger will nip at them but spits them out right after. thoes things are what keep him ocupied all day.

mauler

I havent seen any worms but even if I did would really be capable of eating a clownfish over night.

mauler

if you have lr you have bristle worms. if you are going to have a trigger i would stick to large angels, tangs, eels, puffers, rabit fish, and puffers. maybe not so much the rabit fish it depends on what your trigger is like.
Well my QT tank I'm planning to make it my clownfish tank I'm not planning to keep anything small with my trigger long term even though they would probably be fine my trigger is like a chihuahua he's all bark and no bite

trigger40

Well my QT tank I'm planning to make it my clownfish tank I'm not planning to keep anything small with my trigger long term even though they would probably be fine my trigger is like a chihuahua he's all bark and no bite
thats a good thing lol.

mauler

Then maybe I have worms? Cause the clownfish have vanished. Yup he thinks he runsthe tank but the tang just lets him think that

trigger40

i hate to say it but a tang cant possibly hurt a trigger their scals are like armor. when i clean a trigger you cant stab through it.

mauler

Don't let my trigger know that. My tang doesn't hurt him but my trigger will back down from the tang even at dinner time

trigger40

well thats the good thing. ther are a few triggers that have figured it out and thats the undilated/ queen trigger and we all know how thoes guys are.