House Progress

reefkprz

I must say that is one clean construction site. the house is coming along nicely Bronco
. now if only I could afford to knock my house down and rebuild.

bronco300

thanks! the square ft is 2815....2 cars are common in the communities like this yes...i wish we would have added a third just for room for me to tinker in,lol...just some more pics comin up!

bronco300

Siding is ON almost 100% and drywall is up in the 2nd floor!!! i'm glad we got the olive colored siding over everyone elses tan

bronco300

The furnace/laundry room is nice, and the water heater and washer will have pans under which have a drain, i thought that was awfully nice.

Bedroom 3

bronco300

can anyone tell me why there is a box up above on the wall in every room upstairs???? it has me stumped...and has the code SD.see it up above there?

jennythebugg

the box at the top of the wall may be pre wiring fore security/smoke alarm systems . that is looking so nice bronco...now is the point when it starts to realllllly look like a house , i can just imagine your excitement !

bronco300

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
the box at the top of the wall may be pre wiring fore security/smoke alarm systems . that is looking so nice bronco...now is the point when it starts to realllllly look like a house , i can just imagine your excitement !
AHHH thank you jen!!! it is has been killing me trying to figure out what the crap those things are...and now i shall sleep again..haha...thanks! its lookin better everyday, hopefully today is the first floor drywall

rykna

The olive color is cool, but I bet you're the only ones on the block with salt water tanks

bronco300

more pics, all drywalled and mudded up...today i think they are doing brick:

Master Bedroom

hall bath

ruaround

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thanks! the square ft is 2815....2 cars are common in the communities like this yes...i wish we would have added a third just for room for me to tinker in,lol...just some more pics comin up!
2815 sq ft for 150k!!! wow that would be a steal here!!! its roughly $90 a sq ft... 4 years ago when i had my house built (3200 sq ft) it was about $70 a sq ft... its also really common for a 3 car garage here sometimes the occasional 4 car garage... i really cant remember the last time i saw a 2 car on new construction around here...

threed240

That price is about the same here in GA. I bought a 1300sq ft. house with a 2/3 acre double lot at auction for $70,000. Had it surveyed and re-estimated at $120,000. I love the power of equity.

bronco300

Originally Posted by ruaround
2815 sq ft for 150k!!! wow that would be a steal here!!! its roughly $90 a sq ft... 4 years ago when i had my house built (3200 sq ft) it was about $70 a sq ft... its also really common for a 3 car garage here sometimes the occasional 4 car garage... i really cant remember the last time i saw a 2 car on new construction around here...

the base price was actually 122k for the 2815, then up to that after all our upgrades.
i cant wait to go check it out tonight and see how much brick they got done!