House Progress

bronco300

you know what, i worked hard on that, so i dont want to hear it! lol...i'm trying my best to make it grow better!

bronco300

haha.....well no big updates today besides some drywall put up around furnace area...and they did an inspection which was nice to see everything....and apparently they can't remember the lot number. haha

Lady in the future bar/kitchen:

see how forgetful they are

ghola5

very nice pictures, cant wait for my first house, how much do these go for there? if u dont mind me asking :)

bronco300

thanks, after everything is said and done with our upgrades we are right under 130k
i lied, i meant 140k

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thanks, after everything is said and done with our upgrades we are right under 130k
i lied, i meant 140k
Holy crap I am living in the wrong state! I paid 270K for an 1800 sq ft ranch on a half acre 2 years ago!!!

bronco300

yikes...thatsa pretty crazy....ours is 2800sq ft...cant quite remember what acres we have, of course not much,lol

reefkprz

Looks good, man. the price tag is scary though. 140k I bought my shack for 60k its only 103 years old. and in seriouse need of help. but its home.LOL 140s not a bad ticket price for a new home. keep us updated.

jennythebugg

how nice! wish i could get a new house i had to wall off the dining room so my son could have his own bedroom in this tiny little shack
...yours will have that new house smell for a long time

bronco300

haha, thanks! i cant wait to get this house finished...things i already am planning, a place to work(garage)...a place to sleep(couch) lol....it'll be very nice to have our own place...this not having a car till its fixed is killing me because i cant go over there right after work to get more pics...today they should be plumbing and doing the roof