Houston - ZFA

coraljunkie

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2822162
everyone send them to asmith1920@yahoo.com, not on here, its easier to work with them on my normal e-mail account. But yes, if their not open yet, send pics there. And if the are dead send a couple pics. They need to be decent peics though, i dont think a blur will argue our case.
Sent you mine.

A

alexmir

any more news guys?? One of the x-men polyps has died completely. The other 2 are still closed solid, dont know if their gonna make it.....The one die'ing isnt a good sign, but we will see. Also, the sopranos are still not looking hot.
I found a small polyp of what looks like either an organism, darth maul, or one ofthe orange zoas on a frag i got a few weeks ago. Im anxious to see what it turns out to be.(not part of the thread i know, im just happy that something new may have popped off of a frag i got)

A

alexmir

are the mohawks open yet?
I got ahold of him, i said to let him know what doesnt make it, and we will work it out from there.

jlord1

not to get anyones hopes up, but one of the polar ice polyps is trying to open. its little skirt is sticking out. still nothing on the darth mauls

A

alexmir

i doubt that he is going to pay shipping. But i get a discount for shipping,, which is 75% off, so it wont be much at all between 6 people.
Good news on the polar ice, i cant wait to see the little polyps open. Are the skirts light blue?

jlord1

its hard to say the skirt is just barely sticking out, i'll try to get pic. how long are we supposed to wait for the others to open, before he sends new ones?

A

alexmir

awesome thta the polar ice and the black widows are opening. I say we give the closed/dead ones until tuesday, that gives them a week to open. After that i say the chance of them opening are VERY slim. Cant wait to get pics of them. That means we have 5 that are probably going to make it!!! Got any pics of the black widows.
so heres the line up:
OPEN: green dalmations
valentine massacres
mohawks
polar ice
black widow
Dead:
Armegeddon
jackal
sopranos
bumblebee
satans breath
xmen
CLOSED:
darth maul

stdreb27

i'm NOT willing to pay more for shipping. if the issue is the fragging. that means he most likely sent those frags to us a week after fragging, unopened. and that is just negligence on his part.

A

alexmir

well i very highly doubt that he is going to pay for the shipping. So if we are going to want replacements, we are going to have to pay the shipping, which would probably be 4$ a person. I sent him an e-mail yesterday, and i am waiting on a reply.

coraljunkie

I can handle the $4 shipping cost but I would say that John must do a better job with the fragsthis time. I am willing to wait a few weeks after fragging to insure healthy frags.

A

alexmir

Do the black widows open up more than that? because if that is all they are opening its not a good sign. Also, the mohawks look like cinnamon palys, which are extremely common, not the rare and beautiful mohawks on the site.

jlord1

those definately dont look like mohawks from the site & the black widows dont look to happy imo.

coraljunkie

Update. Austin talked with John yesterday and he is fragging replacements for the ones that were lost. This will include the black widows as they don't look like they are going to make it. He will ship them only after they have healed up and are opening in his tank. The Mohawks he suggested placing them lower in the tank to see if they color up (doubt it) but if they do not he will replace them as well. Hopefully we can get past our initially trouble and move on.