Houston - ZFA

A

alexmir

hes fragging them tomorrow. I sure hope that this batch goes better than the last.

fireeater

Here are a few of mine. I have more but could not get good shots of them.
These have mint green centers.

The next two are on a piece of tonga rock. I mixed them up on purpose. Just to see the different colors together.

A

alexmir

heres a pic of my supermans(not a good pic) and one of my fave people eaters. their red/pink centers with splashes of white. Then a neon green skirt and mouth.

A

alexmir

if were saying which ones we like, i say #1,2,3 from jlord, # 2,3 from mark and #2,4,6,10 from coral junkie.
I also have some ones that are solid yellow, with light blue mouths. Ill get a pic tomorrow.

A

alexmir

If any of you have called/texted me the past wee or two, and i did not awnser back, it is because my phone is not working properly. I promise i wasnt ignoring any of you
, so if you need anything, just call/text again.

A

alexmir

not yet, i e-mailed him yesterday afternoon, i plan to hear from him by monday though.

A

alexmir

i heard from jon, he fragged them friday, and everything is healing up right now. Im really looking forward to getting them all in!

coraljunkie

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2833938
a new update list would be nice.
I believe that these are the ones he is resending. Austin correct me if I am wrong.
Mohawks
Satans Breath
Bumble Bee's
Black Widow
XMen
Armaggedons
Sopranos
Darth Mauls
Polar Ice
Jackals

stdreb27

Originally Posted by CoralJunkie
http:///forum/post/2834101
I believe that these are the ones he is resending. Austin correct me if I am wrong.
Mohawks
Satans Breath
Bumble Bee's
Black Widow
XMen
Armaggedons
Sopranos
Darth Mauls
Polar Ice
Jackals
lol 2 of 12 only 5 more shipments to go...

jlord1

the polar ice are open, just waiting on color. ive got them down low so i'll try moving them up in the tank

A

alexmir

if the mohawks show absolutely no improvement he will re send them. But as of now, he is not going to. im really crossing my fingers for the next order.