Houston - ZFA

A

alexmir

Well bad news everyone. The owner of the site had to leave town for an emergency. So he said that he will not be refunding the frags. He is though refunding the money for the sopranos, 2x darthmauls, bumblebee, satans breath, polar ice, x men, black widow, armegeddons, jackals. HE said that he would get back to me about the frags when he got back. I dont know if that meant he would be sending them free of charge when he got back, or wanted us to repay to get them. I will figure that out asap. But the money is being refunded, and i will redistribute it back out when iget it.
I am so sorry for the frustration everyone, i know its agravating.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2844409
Well bad news everyone. The owner of the site had to leave town for an emergency. So he said that he will not be refunding the frags. He is though refunding the money for the sopranos, 2x darthmauls, bumblebee, satans breath, polar ice, x men, black widow, armegeddons, jackals. HE said that he would get back to me about the frags when he got back. I dont know if that meant he would be sending them free of charge when he got back, or wanted us to repay to get them. I will figure that out asap. But the money is being refunded, and i will redistribute it back out when iget it.
I am so sorry for the frustration everyone, i know its agravating.
hmm a retailer giving money back when we were willing to exchange? I'm smelling those frags died too.
Maybe we should hit up mr x and see what he has.

A

alexmir

thats what im thinking too. He said he was shipping them today, then said he was going to just refund the money. So i didnt think he was going to pay for the shipping, i think they died too. I agree, we need to contact someone that has a good collection and mabye try it that way. first we need to see if everyone is still interested in another growout.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2844965
thats what im thinking too. He said he was shipping them today, then said he was going to just refund the money. So i didnt think he was going to pay for the shipping, i think they died too. I agree, we need to contact someone that has a good collection and mabye try it that way. first we need to see if everyone is still interested in another growout.
well if nothing else maybe it will make him re-evaluate his practices...

A

alexmir

Heres the ones i got it.
starting from far right, bam bam orange, zombie eyes, candy apples, sunrise, bali safe crackers, lord of the rings, legions and then nightmares.

I would be willing to use some of them in the growout, and i know that slyfox has armegeddons, mabye we could buy a polyp of the nicer ones that everyone has local, and then buy some others from other hobbyists?
Everyone that is in the pic has at least 2 polyps on it.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...mithfrags1.jpg

A

alexmir

oh, i thought you had told me that he had the armegeddons. The xmen we got are open, just really bleached. MAbye we can see what some people online have. That is if everyone still wants to do a growout.

A

alexmir

i am too. if everyones not, mabye we could just do it with reduced people, or find someone to add....

A

alexmir

thanks, ill get some more pics when they really open up. There is some really nice color in them

jlord1

that sure was a pretty website, too bad the frags could'nt look like that
. anybody researched any others yet?