How about those Yankees

oceanists

Originally Posted by AlaRedSox
Die hard BoSox fan here! The Yankmees keep trying to buy a team, but they never get it. Chalk it up to the Evil Empire. Have to say the Mets look pretty solid this year though. At least by the numbers.

HAHA i predict the tyankees dont even make the playoffs this year , as for damon you can have him and his .257 batting average and weak arm........ yankmees have the worst curse in baseball , its called the curse of the highest payroll and not winning a world series in the past 6 years ...............
My BoSox will be in the running this year especially when Crisp gets back .......... more speed ........ half the salary ........ 4 years in boston ........... an agent that isnt a complete moron ........... 6 years younger ................ stronger arm ..... i can go on and on
Bottom line sox go over a 100 wins this year while the yankees struggle for 80 with their metiocre pitching :cheer:

oceanists

PS we had no businuss trading Arroyo (4-0) (1 hit 8 inning shut out today) for Willie Mo Pena .......... by the way Arroyo has the same amount of HRs as pena in only 7 ABs ....... and Willy Mo has the same amount of strikeouts as Arroyo .... only coming from the batting side of the picture ....... what a joke of the trade ....... and the worst part we need an extra starting pitcher because David wells couldnt pitch to a Little League team right now. And Dinardo ....
what a joke .....

alaredsox

That's because Wells still thinks he's playing for the Yankmees! Arroyo will definitely be missed, but you're right about Damon....he couldnt even throw to second base with any consistancy. My wife will miss him, but I'm over it. People call me crazy, but I still miss Nomar. He was useless to us as injured as he was, but still a great player.

oceanists

Originally Posted by AlaRedSox
Thems fightin' word feller! lol

sox will get a 100 easy the way our bullpen is going and the bats getting hot WITHOUT crisp in the lineup imagine what the damage will be when Youk supports Alex Gonzo ion the 8th spot .... its gonna add some more spunk ......... its hard to beat a Timlin, Foulke, and Papelbon combo .....especially when it Schilling Beckett and Clement headlining hmmmmmmmm and maybe even a Clemens in the mix in June Wakefield will also find his stuff ...and Bard will eventually be a Expert Knluckball catcher

nflnutswif

I'm replying because that Redsox movie with Drew Barrymore was on last night and I watched it. Good Movie!
California Angels of Anaheim ( or what ever they call themselves these days) have been my childhood BB team.
But as an adult have to follow my heart with Kansas City Royals (Mike Sweeney) family friend.
Home Team . . . . Astros Go Stros!!!!!!!!!!!

oceanists

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Become a Cardinal fan........you'll never regret it !!

unless they meet the redsox in the worldseries again :cheer:
wheres my broom ???

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Oceanists
unless they meet the redsox in the worldseries again :cheer:
wheres my broom ???

That will N E V E R happen again............. :cheer:
***)

oceanists

Originally Posted by criminal
how about those yankees LOSING last night haha
GO SOX!

HAHA
I loved every second of Johnny Demon getting booed he deserved it ..... I especially like fans throwing dollar bills at him that was great. And he tries to play the sob story ..... Yeah you were a heck of a player for 4 years with us and you did do alot ...... but in may you also said money wasnt an issue and that you could never play for the yankees it wasnt what you were about ............ you deserved what you got IDIOT
The best thing though , David Ortiz Shutting the Door on Mike Myers and Homering over Damons head , that was great
no way are the yankees going ANYWHERE theyre pitching is AWFULL
:scared:
:cheer:
LETS GO BOSOX!!!!!!! (and pawsox) (and seadogs)

oceanists

Originally Posted by irondog
Red soxs wont be there this year,can you say YANKEES

how do the yankees have so many big names on there team and continue to fail year in and year out .............................................. hmmmmmmmmmm PITCHING!?
Yankees wont hit 80 wins this year ..... theyr all abunch of has beens and unproven players

criminal

damn right! the yankees have no spirit or heart they just try to buy the best players and hope for the best.

lovethesea

$$$$ buys a lot of things.....World Series....Superbowl.......etc. Its not how much you pay for them, its how you utilitze what you have and go from there.

hops523

Hands down the yankees should be the best team in baseball, and even though they dont have the best record they will be in the playoffs even though they are inconsistent. They are my favorite team. But I also like houston because brad lidge went to my highschool.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by irondog
how many world series titles do they have,how many does boston have THANK YOU ENOUGH SAID
means nothing.
the yanks could have won the last 10 w/s in a row, and if they stink this year, then they stink. the past is the past
by the way....alot of bawwston fans are saying yanks are going nowhere this year-
last time i checked, NY is only a game behind the Sawwx. if they yanks are as bad as Sawwx fans say, then what does that say about Bawwwston?