how big do maxima clams get?

jackri

Of course it was unnecessary.. but then where's the fun in it for me?

Sure when I post an answer it has to be ALL about the person that asked the question

reefchaser

jackri you said there is no such thing as a stupid question right, then why make someone feel stupid for asking the question? Is this not then a stupid question, everyone here at some point was new to something in the reef game.
Lately you can not find anything on google because the first 1 million or so results are trying to sell you something. Just saying if you make someone feel stupid for asking then yeah they will not ask, cant we be better then that.

Originally Posted by alh
http:///forum/post/3042724
Thanks, but I don't really need the sarcasm. I did searches and couldn't find the answer. Thanks
this is the second post that this guy has done that to someone......I wish we could get him off the forum. I get tired of that myself!

woody189

I think both of their feelings are justified.
ALH apparantly put in some time, but came up short. It happens to all of us. I too get annoyed when ppl post w/o even doing a quick search. But ALH was slightly offended because she knew she put in the time and was being mocked.
Jack found it on the first post so he felt that it was pretty easy to find so his comment is also understandable. He didn't know you actually looked, because millions of ppl say they looked and they didn't.
It's not a big deal.