i bet you get this wrong. or you cheat.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Shinobi9119
DUDE!!! im a ninja too!!!!

Ninjas unite!
Originally Posted by alix2.0
doesnt matters whos who, you just need to find the village.

o!
Originally Posted by Coral Keeper

LOL!
Hey i bet u would have too!

dual45s

I love this stuff.
If you have only one match and enter a room in which there is a candle, a full fireplace, and a wood burning stove, which do you light first?
Some months have 30 days; some have 31. How many have 28?
If a doctor gave you three

[hr]
and told you to take one every half hour, how long would they last?
A man built a rectangular house. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear?
How far can a dog run into the woods?

darknes

Originally Posted by Dual45s
I love this stuff.
If you have only one match and enter a room in which there is a candle, a full fireplace, and a wood burning stove, which do you light first?
The match.
Some months have 30 days; some have 31. How many have 28?
All of them!

[hr]
and told you to take one every half hour, how long would they last?
Not sure about this one.....

A man built a rectangular house. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear?
White. All sides face south, so the house is in the North Pole.

How far can a dog run into the woods?
Halfway, then he's running out of the woods.

reefkprz

I love this stuff.
If you have only one match and enter a room in which there is a candle, a full fireplace, and a wood burning stove, which do you light first? the the match
Some months have 30 days; some have 31. How many have 28? all 12

[hr]
and told you to take one every half hour, how long would they last? one hour, you take the first whenb they are given to you on ehalf an hour later then the last an hour after you took the first one.
A man built a rectangular house. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear? the bear is whitewhite the house is built on the exact spot of the north pole
How far can a dog run into the woods?LOL only halfway
I answered in red

reefkprz

a man is found dead in the middle of the woods wearing full snorkeling gear, 15 miles from the nearest lake. what happened?

alix2.0

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
a man is found dead in the middle of the woods wearing full snorkeling gear, 15 miles from the nearest lake. what happened?
a tsunami? in a lake? i dont know.

An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the city.
What does the wise man say?

reefkprz

solution to the snorkel guy in the woods
the only reasonable explination is....
there was a forest fire, and the helicopter scooping lake water to douse the blaze, snagged the unfortunate snorkeler and dropped him to his death.

reefkprz

a tsunami? in a lake? i dont know.

An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the city.
What does the wise man say?
the wise man says "trade camels"

scsinet

Originally Posted by earlybird
Okay look really hard... there's actually 3 cobia in this picture.

I counted 6

bjoe23

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
solution to the snorkel guy in the woods
the only reasonable explination is....
there was a forest fire, and the helicopter scooping lake water to douse the blaze, snagged the unfortunate snorkeler and dropped him to his death.
ya thats only one?
Wat if the swimmer was looking for a nemo to put in his SWF tank and finally caught one and was so exicted he did take off his equipment and took a short cut threw the woods and the the nemo bandit killed him and stole his nemo! DUH!

alix2.0

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ya thats only one?
Wat if the swimmer was looking for a nemo to put in his SWF tank and finally caught one and was so exicted he did take off his equipment and took a short cut threw the woods and the the nemo bandit killed him and stole his nemo! DUH!

because nemo lived in a lake! duh! it all makes sense now...

reefkprz

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ya thats only one?

bjoe23

because nemo lived in a lake! duh! it all makes sense now...
glad i could clear it up for u

alix2.0

During the lunch hour at school, a group of five boys from Miss Jones home room visited a nearby lunch wagon. one of the five boys took a candy bar without paying for it. When the boys were questioned by the school principal, they made the following statements in respective order:
1. Rex: "Neither Earl nor I did it."
2. Jack: "It was Rex or Abe."
3. Abe: "Both Rex and Jack are lying."
4. Dan: "Abe's statement is not true; one of them is lying and the other is speaking the truth."
5. Earl: "What Dan said is wrong."
When Miss Jones was consulted, she said, "Three of these boys are always truthful, but everything that two of them say will be a lie."Assuming that Miss Jones is correct, can you determine who took the candy bar?

jerthunter

You know what, I just thought it through and it appears that there must be 3 liars since any combination of liars results in 3 people lying...

alix2.0

Abe.
if a tree falls in a forest and nobondy is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
which came first, the ckicken or the egg?
two men approach you at work. one is white, the other is black. you know neither of them. who's hand do you shake first?

jerthunter

So my intial guess was right? I wonder why when I looked back it didn't make sense..
Yes
the egg of course
and I don't know, I'm not much of a hand shaker.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
the egg of course
if the egg came first were did it come from? the chicken
but were did the chicken come from?
the egg, but the chicken had to have laid the eggs for the first chicken to hatch out of it
right?