I

small triggers

OMGoodness........another tank,,, girl what do you do in your spare time between work and the tanks,,,, does your fiance ever see you????

nissan577

like stated above another amazing beautiful tank by our own goddess Demartini

i cant wait to see what this baby comes out like!

demartini

Thanks!!!!
My boyfriend/fiance is just as crazy about saltwater as I am
He's majoring in marine biology.... I'm not, so maybe he likes it a little more

demartini

sooooooo I made my rock sculpture today and added some water. yay!!! I'm getting a pair of baby snowcasso clowns on Tuesday.
I plan on ordering an LED fixture this weekend.

demartini

I ran out of water and the fish store closed early today, so I'm going to add the rest tomorrow and maybe add a little bit of sand.
I was going for a spiral rockscape. I want this to be a mini carpet anemone only tank, but I'm thinking about adding a head of gold torch coral at the top for some movement. Ignore the clamp-on light, I'm planning on ordering the Maxspect LED fixture.

aquapod 24

you are not planning to keep the bottom bare are you.... i think it would be cool and different to not have sand and just cover the floor with some nice colored zoas or gsp are some other fast growing coral, but of cores this is just my opinion.

demartini

Originally Posted by AQUAPOD 24
http:///forum/post/3229107
you are not planning to keep the bottom bare are you.... i think it would be cool and different to not have sand and just cover the floor with some nice colored zoas or gsp are some other fast growing coral, but of cores this is just my opinion.
I was thinking about doing that with GSP, but if I do that then my mini carpets will end up sticking themselves to the bottom.
I found an antique store in Half Moon Bay that sells TONS of really colorful sea glass, so I'm going to buy some there and put pieces on top of my sand bed. i think that will be different and kind of cool. I don't mind if the minis attach to those either.

yearofthenick

What a cool concept... Mini tank for mini anemones. I LOVE your mini carpets... so beautiful.
I really have to ask you... what line of work are you in? It seems like you've always got a project going and I am so envious... I need to get into the same line of work so I can have the freedom to have fun tanks like this!