I

cahuama

Hi, since you have experience with the mini carpets, maybe you can help me. I have several mini's, they have multiplied and I would like to sell some, but I don't know how to move them,
how do you do it without hurting them?
Thanks for your help, btw your tank looks great!!!

demartini

Thanks! I usually take out the rock and dangle the minis over the tank until they let go. that's the only way that really works for me.

ibanez

I just happened to find a site atlantisaquarium, that is selling DE Purple Martini Mini Carpet, and they are selling it for 200. Did they rip you off and your name and jack the price up ten times?

demartini

He did jack up the price. I doubt he'll be able to sell them for $100.
I went in a couple months ago and saw that he had an ATL red mini nem in stock, so I traded him for a bunch of my minis. He said he'd put my name on them.
I just went back in a couple weeks ago and found that my minis had migrated all over his tank. lol I don't know how he'll ever be able to get them out.

demartini

I just got some new maxis today. He accidentally sent me the wrong maxi, so I'm getting the purple/pink one in two weeks.

heck at this point I would kill for a green maxi no one around me has them.. Been looking all over... Just keeping my eyes open... Hopefully they will start to pop up around me soon!!! after seeing all your photos I am like a lil kid in a candy store.. Can look but can not touch or buy.. It is driving me crazy lol...

demartini

Well, it's been a while since I've updated. I couldn't decide on a light and then I got bored with the tank and took it down. I am however, still planning on having a maxi mini dominant tank, which I've already setup. I've already ordered an LED light that I'm just waiting on. Anyways, here are some pictures of new maxis that will be going into the new tank.